– The greatest comedy poet of all time, except Aristophanes of the ancient Greeks, Plautus of the Latins Molière (Jean-Baptiste Poqueilin) On our cover in the 400th anniversary of his birth.
The source of his power in the field of drama and comedy was Molière, who used the term “Molière’s language” when talking about the French language, except in France and France, referring to his free and brave language. but the following sentence under his bust in the Comédie-Française is probably not used for any living thing: “There was nothing short of his fame, the lack is in our reputation”. Zeynel Kıran’s article…
– On our 3rd page, Steven Nadler‘God is not dependent on a principle of belief, but on a principle of knowability, he is an existence to be known, not an authority to be believed in’, in which he gave a Spinoza recital with the necessary definitions from Spinoza’s wide range of readers in the street. Spinoza’s Philosophy‘ni (trans. Merve Rana Aydın / Beyoğlu Bookstore) with his centered text Mahmut Senol is located.
– Rahmi Ali“Oh these stories! How I loved them.” “Unforgettable stories!” In his article titled, he examines the immortal writers and stories of Turkish and World Literature by combining them with memories. Who isn’t? Heinrich Boell“The Death of Elsa Baskoleit”… Muzaffer Hacihasanoglu‘s “A Photo Comes to Life”… Necati Cumali“I Remember Selim” by… Tarik Dursun K.‘s “Story for Zabel Manol”… Nurten Karas‘s “Woman with a Turk”… Ilhan Demiraslan‘s “Accident”… Sabahattin Ali‘nin “Rooster Melek” in …
– Ata Hacımale, Henry JamesOne of the prominent works of the late period, Mrs. In his identity as Gereth, he aims to pursue fine pleasures despite all the destructiveness of life, and to resist painful ugliness with aesthetics, art and literature. Trophies in Poynton’i (trans. Fatih Ozguven / Contact Spring.), into the lens.
– Halil Solak, Prof. Dr. Ismail E. Erunsal‘in Booksellers and Booksellers in the Ottomans (2013) expanded edition of his book, which compiles new information and adds new chapters Book Trade in the Ottomans: Booksellers and Booksellers‘I (Timas Spring. / 792 p.) is examining.
– Y. Bekir Yurdakul, Katy Hudsonof the series of adventures of Rabbit, Squirrel, Tortoise, Bird and Beaver, which envelops the reader with successful illustrations equivalent to the warm and plain stories. All the Carrots Are Mine, Golden Acorn Hunt, A Loud Winter Sleep (trans. Dawn Arat / Timaş Child) is taking his books into the lens.
– Showcases and Mustafa Basaranprepared by Crossword The adventure of thinking continues with its corners.
Book Magazine, together with your newspaper Cumhuriyet, TODAY…
Source: Cumhuriyet Gazetesi – Güncel by www.cumhuriyet.com.tr.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Cumhuriyet Gazetesi – Güncel by www.cumhuriyet.com.tr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!