- For a healthy metabolism, it is worth paying attention to nutrition. If we can, we will stop consuming refined carbohydrates (baked goods made with white flour, cakes, pasta) and choose whole grain flour products instead. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits.
- Frequent constipation helps develop hemorrhoids. This is because the strain strains the varicose veins in the rectum, which can expand, become inflamed and form hemorrhagic lumps due to the pressure. To avoid constipation, pay attention to nutrition.
- Drink as much fluid as possible every day, as fluid is the best stool relaxant.
- Our stools can also become hard from a sedentary lifestyle. This is because regular movement stimulates the movement of the intestines. But if we are prone to hemorrhoids, we are better off avoiding strong sports. This is because excessive exertion is not good for the veins in the rectum. We prefer swimming and walking and worship these forms of movement regularly.
- If both our parents and grandparents are struggling with hemorrhoids, it is conceivable that we ourselves have inherited the tendency from them: connective tissue weakness is a structural feature in many. We need to pay special attention when doing sedentary work, as in this case there is pressure on the dam area all day. This is true not only for office workers, but also for drivers who sit behind the wheel all day. Gold strength is especially common among those who are overweight.
Therefore, have at home anti-hemorrhoid suppositories and ointments
The symptoms of hemorrhoids are unpleasant: there may be pain when defecating, itching around the rectum, or even a bloody spot on the toilet paper. It is important that if we feel the symptoms of hemorrhoids, we act quickly, as we can initially alleviate the unpleasant complaints even at home. But if we take the time or wait for the symptoms to go away on their own, the hemorrhoids can get worse and even require surgery. In addition to lifestyle changes, it is also worth keeping an anti-hemorrhoid suppository and ointment in our home pharmacy. THE Proktis-M suppository and Proktis-M plus ointment do not need to be prescribed by a doctor and can be obtained without a prescription from a pharmacy. They relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids associated with pain and inflammation. The suppository occurs in the rectum and the ointment alleviates complaints around the anus, the two can be used in combination. Both Proktis-M In addition to herbal extracts, it also contains hyaluronic acid, which has a clinically proven high water-binding capacity, and therefore accelerates and improves tissue regeneration and wound healing.
READ ABOUT THE RISKS
THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE,
Source: Vezess by www.vezess.hu.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Vezess by www.vezess.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!