Ministry of Health. Recommendations for the population and institutions for wave prevention 5.
Wednesday, December 29, Ministry of Health announced the establishment of the Health Operations Information Management Group (GMIOS), which will coordinate the allocation of healthcare resources for COVID-19 patients, but also for those with other pathologies, but which will also keep a real-time record of ATI capacity in Romanian hospitals.
You may also be interested in: Former Minister of Health, lessons for the current …
At the county level, structures for coordinating hospital care will be set up.
The Ministry of Health also announced:
- rapid increase in testing capacity, including in family physicians,
- organization and operationalization at the local level of outpatient assessment centers for patients with mild and moderate forms,
- creation of assessment centers for patients with medium forms who have risk factors
- implementation of the Guidance on recommendations for monitoring, evaluation, treatment and outpatient care (including prescription of antiviral drugs).
Accessible treatment adapted to new therapeutic resources
- Adaptation of the treatment protocol of COVID-19 patients, with the inclusion of antiviral drugs in outpatient treatment.
- Creation of an institutional mechanism for the provision of oral antiviral treatment and monoclonal antibodies in the evaluation centers.
- Extension of outpatient antiviral therapy, including with innovative medicines: Paxlovid, Molnupiravir.
- Ongoing monitoring of drug stocks (antiviral, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory, monoclonal antibodies) in hospitals and transmission of needs to the Ministry of Health, for rapid procurement and allocation.
MEDICINE – STOCK IN HOSPITALS – STOCK IN UNIFARM (Ministry of Health) – STOCK AT THE DISTRIBUTOR – STOCK IN OPEN CIRCUIT PHARMACIES – NUMBER OF TREATMENTS AVAILABLE
FAVIPIRAVIR 200 mg – 1,161,356 tablets – 0 – 1,945 tablets – 0 – 22,371 patients
REMDESIVIR 100 mg – 11.58 vials – 108,902 vials – 0 – 0 – 20,080 patients
- MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES
CASIRIVIMAB / INDEVIMAB – (120 mg / ml + 120 mg / ml concentrate for solution for infusion) – 8,639 boxes – 15,000 boxes – 0 – 0 – 47,278 patients
BAMLANIVIMAB 700 mg / 20 ml – 4,188 doses – 0 – 0 – 0 – 4,188 patients
ANAKINRA 100 mg / 0.67 ml – 77,930 pre-filled syringes – 0 – 53,276 pre-filled syringes – 175 pre-filled syringes – 13,138 patients
TOCILIZUMAB 400 mg – 2,048 vials – 1,000 vials – 0 – 0 – 1,500 patients
Population recommendations for wave prevention 5
- Vaccination prevents severe forms and deaths, and reduces the transmission of the virus to others.
- It is vital to observe the distance measures, personal hygiene, the correct wearing of the mask.
- Test yourself before close contact with unvaccinated vulnerable people!
- Test yourself at the first symptoms and report a positive test result immediately!
- Talk to your family doctor immediately for testing and guidance!
- Do not treat yourself with antibiotics against COVID-19!
Recommendations for public and private institutions for wave prevention 5
- Perform daily employee triage!
- Always monitor the health of employees. It’s cheaper to prevent than to have sick colleagues!
- Organize your work schedule to avoid cluttering common areas.
- Encourage work at home (telework).
- Provide employees with masks, disinfectants, and regularly clean and ventilate work areas.
- Encourage vaccination of employees.
- Review the Business Continuity Plan to limit the effects of mass absenteeism.
The information presented on this website is informative and does not replace the medical diagnosis or product leaflet. Any decision about your health should only be made after consultation with your doctor.
Source: DoctorulZilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro.
*The article has been translated based on the content of DoctorulZilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!