The ginger tea It is one of those recipes that we must prepare every day. A hot or cold drink that will become one of the healthiest there is. We can cook this wonder with a few ingredients and gradually introduce ginger into our diet. This root is very established in Asian cuisine, although in our kitchen it is a newcomer. Perfect for all kinds of dishes, sweet and savory, ginger in its pure state is delicious in this infusion. Take note of how to prepare a good ginger tea to enjoy all its benefits and properties.
How to make a ginger tea
- The ginger tea is a great ally of our health, a marvel that we can prepare and drink hot or cold. With a little ice, we will have this summer’s healthy drink ready.
- In this case we are going to use a ginger root or medium bulb. The best way to take ginger is to keep it as fresh as possible.
- In order to extract the best properties of ginger, we will start by peeling the ginger and cutting it into pieces.
- We prick with a fork so that ginger gives us all its flavor. We prepare the water and add the ginger.
- We will let the ginger cook for a few minutes until it has not added all its flavor.
- At that time, we put the tea bags. A green tea is a good option, but we can put any type that we have at home, the protagonist of this drink will continue to be ginger.
- To give it the healthiest point and achieve the ideal finish of a drink full of joy, we are going to incorporate two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Vitamin C from lemon juice will be in charge of giving it the point of flavor that combines perfectly with ginger.
- We continue with the sweetness of all teaWe can add sugar, although it will always be healthier with a little honey or a natural sweetener such as Stevia.
- We strain the tea and serve it hot Or we keep it in the fridge with some lemon slices and ginger. We add ice to serve a perfect iced tea for a snack with a lot of flavor and joy.
Ginger is a plant native to Asia which has ended up becoming one of the basics of personal care and health. Since Pliny the Elder wrote in ancient Rome about this delicacy in his memoirs, until 2021 in which it is considered a superfood that we cannot miss from the shopping list, two millennia have passed in which the Ginger has gone expanding across the planet.
The India, Australia and Jamaica are the places where this ingredient is most cultivated. Although there are also large plantations in China and Peru. It is currently used as a spice, although for centuries it has been a medicinal plant capable of helping the body with heavy digestions and stomach problems.
The Alexander the Great’s journey to India gave rise to the first records on ginger. A plant with which doctors cured and cooks cooked. A duality that has survived to this day after a long journey. Galen is one of the ancient doctors who is known to use ginger, but he is not the only one in Rome and Greece it was used as a remedy for tumor formation or paralysis.
- Regular consumption of ginger is recommended in people who suffer from digestive problems such as gastritis, diarrhea and constipation, among others.
- Avoid nausea during the first trimester of pregnancy and is also very beneficial for the development of the fetus.
- Ginger is a natural anti-inflammatory, minimizes the effects of diseases such as arthritis or osteoarthritis, among others.
- This root is a great ally when it comes to losing weight, it does not work miracles, it must be complemented with a healthy diet and the practice of physical exercise.
- It has been proven that noticeably improves circulation, so that the blood can adapt much better to the activity that the person is doing at all times.
- Ginger helps take care of the mind. It contains cineole, a substance that reduces anxiety levels and regulates states of stress. A ginger tea like the one in this recipe is perfect to keep the body in mind in perfect condition.
Dare with the fashionable ginger tea, with very good properties and a quick preparation. An ancient, medicinal and delicious drink.
Source: okdiario.com by okdiario.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of okdiario.com by okdiario.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!