New Delhi. Chinese smartphone company Realme has recently launched its new 5G smartphone in China. The name of this smartphone is Realme Q3t. This is the latest smartphone of Realme’s Q series.
Let’s take a look at the main features of the Realme Q3t.
- This smartphone has a 6.6 inch screen.
- This smartphone has GSM/HSPA/LTE/5G network technology.
- This smartphone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 778 5G octa-core processor.
- This smartphone has 5000 mAh non-removable battery.
- 30W fast charging is available in this smartphone.
- This smartphone has Android 11 operating system.
- This smartphone also has fingerprint sensor, accelerometer sensor, proximity sensor, gyro sensor and compass sensor.
- This smartphone has 48 + 2 + 2 megapixel triple rear camera and 16 megapixel front camera.
- 8 GB RAM + 256 GB memory model is available in this smartphone.
Price and Availability in India
The price of this smartphone is 2,099 Chinese Yuan i.e. around 24,400 rupees. It is now available for purchase in China from the Realme website. Information about the launch date of this smartphone in India has not been given yet.
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!