realme aggressively pushes the AioT market after launching various products To a lot In order to access a more smart lifestyle of the new generation Which now covers devices that are used daily Realme M1 Sonic Electric Toothbrush Smart Toothbrush Comes with a concept “For deep clean oral cavity” using high frequency sonic electric system More than 34,000 vibrations per minute. Bristles are made from special materials. 99.99% antibacterial, 10 degree brush angle for deep clean every corner.
realme M1 Sonic Electric Toothbrush comes in a bright yellow box. Which is the color of the realme brand. Inside the box is a realme M1 Sonic Electric Toothbrush brush handle, 2 brush heads, a charger and an instruction manual.
The brush handle realme M1 Sonic Electric Toothbrush has a spherical bar shape. Inside is a High Frequency Sonic Motor that vibrates more than 34,000 times per minute. Vibration is fast and frequency. But the noise is as low as 60 decibels only. The surface is smooth, fits comfortably in your hand. Not too small or too big Better suited to adults than young children
On the brush handle there is a circular button. Used for on / off Next to the letter Which shows the usage mode that is currently open as follows
- Soft (soft): Moderate shaking For those who need softening of the gums, such as those with receding gums or scurvy. May take a little longer to brush than other modes. It has a very good brushing performance.
- Clean: High frequency vibration Helps to remove stains Get better And massage to stimulate the blood circulation system in the mouth to circulate Suitable for all teeth brushing. General public day
- White (white teeth): High frequency vibrations are slightly increased from the original. Helps to whiten teeth But at the same time it does not destroy tooth enamel
- Polish: This is the mode with the highest vibration frequency. Suitable for brushing that requires deep removal of stains such as tea, coffee and cigarette stains.
The bottom of the brush handle has a connection to the charger. Which the end of the cable is USB-A, no adapter head is provided
realme M1 Sonic Electric Toothbrush comes with a 800mAh capacity battery that can be used for up to 90 days on a full charge, supports fast charging and wireless charging. You can see the remaining battery status. From the battery warning light on the handle as follows
- Battery status while using
- Green: battery power 100% – 40%
- Yellow: Battery power 40% – 20%
- Red: Battery power 20% – 10%
- Red blinks / vibrates 2 times: Battery power is less than 10%, cannot be turned on.
- Battery status while charging
- Green light is on: 100% fully charged
- Green light flashing: battery power 100% – 40%
- Flashing yellow light: battery power 40% – 20%
- Red light flashing: battery power less than 20%
The upper part of the brush handle is covered with a protective cover for the electric shaft. To remove this part To connect to the brush head
The brush head comes in 2 types: Regular, medium soft bristles and Sensitive super soft bristles. Contained in a sealed plastic wrap. In addition, there is also a plastic brush inside the brush head.
The bristles are made from special materials, free of metal, preventing bacteria up to 99.99%, angles of 10 degrees of brush, is only 3.5 mm. Deep cleaning every nook and cranny. There is a blue and white part, which realme states that when the blue bristles will gradually fade, it is a warning that the brush head needs to be replaced. But usually, brush heads should be replaced every three months as recommended by your dentist.
- Name: Sonic electric toothbrush realme M1
- Product model: RMH2012
- Rated Voltage: DC 3.7V
- Input power rating: 5V — 1A
- Rated power of charging: 3W
- Rated power of the device: 2W
- Charging time: 4.5 hours
- Waterproof level: IPX7
Method of use
Remove the protective cover for the electric core. Then put the brush head on the handle. With the brush head and handle side facing in the same direction And the area that connects There will be a little gap. To prevent the impact when there is a vibration
Wet the bristles before squeezing the toothpaste.
Press the power button To turn on or off And if in any active mode For more than 8 seconds, pressing the button again will turn off the power.
Pressing the power button Briefly This will switch modes. It will cycle to the sequence is Soft (soft) >> Clean (clean) >> White (white teeth) >> Polish (polishing).
When brushing continues for 30 seconds, it will pause. To alert the user to move to other areas of the oral cavity and the toothbrush will stop automatically. When turned on for 2 minutes continuously
When the brush is complete, press close. Clean the bristles with plain water. And use a protective cover To keep the brush head clean
And when you activate the realme M1 Sonic Electric Toothbrush next time, you will find that the mode you use will be the same as the one you used last time.
Realme M1 Sonic Electric Toothbrush is available in 2 colors: white (reviewed) and blue, available at 1,499 baht, available today nationwide through realme Brand Shop and dealers. You can follow more information at https://www.realme.com/th/realme-m1-sonic-electric-toothbrush
Source: Siamphone by news.siamphone.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Siamphone by news.siamphone.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!