Ognjanovic’s execution upset the public, because he was killed in front of his son, also a lawyer, in the early afternoon of July 28, 2018, on the doorstep of his home in New Belgrade.
– There is an interesting connection between Belivuk, Miljković and people who are suspected of having participated in the organization and logistics of Ognjanović’s murder – states the source of “Novosti”.
– Some of the high-ranking members of the now arrested group, whose real leaders are actually the leaders of the “Kavač clan”, are ready to talk about it. The prosecution will have its hands full in the coming period. This case is also under the jurisdiction of the prosecutor for organized crime.
According to our information, not only Ognjanovic’s murder, but also some other crimes attributed to “Kavcani”, primarily those where the victims are people marked by the opposite team, could be clarified. And all that thanks to the suspects, who are ready to speak in exchange for the status of a special associate.
– Among those executions are those where people in the center of Belgrade were blown up in the middle of the day – our interlocutor points out.
– There is also the liquidation of Dragoslav Miloradović, Luka Bojović’s godfather. There are many similarities in his case and in the case of Mišo Ognjanović, starting with the fact that the killer arrived on a motorcycle. It is also mentioned that the organizer is the same, as well as the fact that, until recently, he enjoyed the protection of certain people from the police, even though a red Interpol warrant was issued for him.
PARTS OF VICTIMS ‘CLOTHES FOUND
During the search of the apartment buildings, houses and weekend houses of Belivuk’s team, the police and forensic experts, as we find out, found numerous biological traces. For the investigation, at this moment, it turned out to be the most important house in the weekend settlement Bećarev breg near Ritopek (pictured), where terrible traces were found.
– During the detailed search, key evidence was found – our interlocutor states.
– Valuable forensic traces were found, such as the remains of burnt clothes of abducted people, for which there is a grounded suspicion that they were killed. It is about Ljepoja, Veličković and Radojević.
Members of this group tried to remove the traces by burning and washing, but they did not succeed. We have solid evidence for their atrocities, which corroborate the statements of some of the suspects.
By the way, the investigation into the bloody affairs of the organized criminal group Belivuk and Miljković in the past few days has come to important evidence and material traces. They are, for now, suspected of three liquidations, kidnappings, extortion and drug trafficking. The key information in this phase of the procedure was provided by the suspects, who are trying to obtain benefits in the form of the status of the accused associate.
Therefore, on the order of the Prosecutor’s Office for Organized Crime (TOK), members of the criminal police and the Security-Information Agency continued with special investigative methods in order to expand the investigation for some more murders. For now, they are charged with kidnapping and liquidation of Milan Ljepoja, Goran Veličković and Zdravko Radojević.
Source: Novosti.rs RSS – Današnje vesti by www.novosti.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Novosti.rs RSS – Današnje vesti by www.novosti.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!