There is little time left to vote in the election for the House of the Year 2021 – Powered by Xella organized by the portal Gradnja.rs.
Compete for a flattering title 12 houses whose projects are signed by authors from Serbia, and thanks your grades we will declare the house that marked the year behind us.
All visitors to the Gradnja.rs portal can vote for the best house until January 21, 2022. through this line.
The competition for the award is as follows 12 projects, proposed by the editors of the portal Gradnja.rs:
- House on a cliff in Novi Banovci, Advacon
- MFL house in Sabac, Architehna
- Hemphouse House in the Homolje Mountains, Ljubica Arsić and Bach Mühle Fuchs
- House Bigovo 3 in Montenegro, Verica Krstić, Vasilije Milunović and Jelena Ivanović Vojvodić
- House in Sremska Kamenica, Studio M+
- Mirko’s house in Zasavac, Katarina Škrbić
- House i73 in Nis, KontraStudio
- House in Petrovaradin, Lazar Kuzmanov
- House in Zeleznik, Milena Zindović
- House on the balcony, Milos Kovacevic
- House Visum in Petrovaradin, Modelart Architects
- House Krasica IB in Istria, Predrag Milutinović
When you review the nominated projects, you can access the voting by giving each of the 12 nominated houses grade from 1 to 10. Voting rules:
- Voting is done once for each building with a score from one (1 – worst), to ten (10 – best).
- Ratings can be repeated for different houses.
The award will also be given by an expert jury consisting of: Nemanja Zimonjic (TEN Studio) – Chairman of the Jury, Jasna Kavran (Studio OBE), Sonja Brstina (Gradnja.rs), Ana Nikezić (Faculty of Architecture in Belgrade), Nebojsa Antesevic (Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure), Marija Ćulibrk (Xella Serbia) i Stevan Ćulibrk (Velux).
He is the secretary of the jury Dragan Markovic (Gradnja.rs).
Ready to vote?
If you have reviewed all nominated projects and choose your favorites, it’s time to give your judgment!
You can access the vote here:
Source: Gradnja by www.gradnja.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Gradnja by www.gradnja.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!