Quick and Easy Ramadan Meals Ramadan is one of the important months for Muslims, and when fasting begins, many fasting people search for easy and quick foods to break their fast.
Easy and quick Ramadan meals
- When Ramadan comes, many people, especially Muslims, are deaf.
- Most women are looking for easy, quick and delicious recipes, and everyone loves them.
- There should be a great variety of food on the dinner table and in this article we will discuss easy and quick Ramadan meals.
The site provides more information about Quick, Easy, and Delicious Food for Lunch: Quick, Easy, and Delicious Food
How to make mushroom meat
Mushroom meat ingredients:
- Get 2 sweet red peppers.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 kg of boneless shoulder blades and cut them into large pieces.
- It should be noted that only 20 grams of cooking butter are needed for these ingredients.
- Then take 6 cloves of garlic and crush them.
- In addition, take a head of fennel and chop it into medium-sized pieces.
- Then take 200 grams of fresh pie and divide each pie into four parts.
- With 2 cups of broth.
- You need to take 200 grams of spinach and chop it up, but make sure it is big.
- It is worth noting that these ingredients require only a teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take half a tablespoon of table salt.
How to prepare meat pies:
For more information, see foods prohibited for diabetics, their causes, and ways to prevent them: Foods prohibited for diabetics, their causes, and ways to prevent them.
How to make potato casserole with chicken
Chicken Potato Casserole Ingredients:
- You only need to bring 1 kg of boneless chicken breast.
- Then we prepare a kilo of potatoes, peel them and cut them.
- Take a large onion and chop it until smooth.
- In addition to bringing 3 tablespoons of oil.
- It is important to note that for these ingredients you need a tablespoon of cream.
- You should have two tablespoons of butter.
- Bring 2 cups of liquid milk to your ingredients, whether it’s skim or full.
- We bring two cups of Turkish cheese with it and grate it well.
- What’s new is that this recipe only calls for half a teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Then we add only a teaspoon and a half of table salt.
The site offers you to read Potato Fast Food and How to Make Potato Pane: Fast Food with Potatoes and How to Make Potatoes
How to prepare potato casserole with chicken:
Take a large frying pan and put the right amount of cooking oil in it and let it get hot and add both:
- Chopped onion.
- black pepper.
- Mix the previous ingredients well, then add a medium cup of cold water, put the chicken pieces in it, and leave this mixture until the chicken is tender.
After completing the previous steps, after cooking the chicken, we remove the oil from the pan, cut it into very small pieces, put it in the hot oil again, and place it next to it:
- fresh cream.
- A small amount of grated cheese.
- Then we prepare a tray for cooking, grease it with cooking butter, cut the potatoes in the form of circles, and add table salt and black pepper.
- Then we put a layer of potatoes on the bottom of tray A, put a piece of chicken on it and put another plate of potatoes.
- The next step is to add small pieces of butter and the amount of milk to the recipe until the potatoes are soft, and to add the remaining grated cheese to the recipe.
- After cooking in the oven, you can take it out and serve it.
You can now learn how to make new dishes with steps: How to make new foods with steps
How to make saffron rice
Saffron Rice Ingredients:
- Take a medium cup of basmati rice.
- Also bring 3 medium cups of cold water.
- It is worth noting that this recipe requires 3 cardamom grains.
- Then we bring 2 cloves.
- Get a teaspoon of table salt.
- Then we bring only half a teaspoon of saffron.
- In addition to 3 tablespoons of milk, whether skimmed or full fat
How to prepare saffron rice:
In this article, we presented quick and easy Ramadan dishes and learned how to make mushroom meat, how to make potato tagine with chicken and how to make saffron rice.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!