Putin instructed to create a new operator of the Sakhalin-1 project


On Friday evening, Russian President Vladimir Putin’s decree appeared on the official portal of legal information, instructing the government to create a new operator for the Sakhalin-1 project.

This operator received all the property of the consortium under a production sharing agreement.

At the same time, the government appointed Sakhalinmorneftagas-Shelf as the manager of the new operator. This company and other subsidiaries of Rosneft, which are participants in the project, will receive a total of 20%, and the remaining 80% will be transferred to the new operator until they are transferred to the rest of the participants.

Foreign participants must notify the Russian government within a month that they are taking ownership of shares in the authorized capital of the company.

Russia retains the exclusive right to export gas within the framework of the Sakhalin-1 project.


Source: Все материалы – Московский Комсомолец by www.mk.ru.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Все материалы – Московский Комсомолец by www.mk.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!