The outline was prepared by the Atid Tourism Headquarters and the Overseas Tourism Rescue Headquarters in collaboration with Adv. David Schafercher, an expert in aviation and tourism law and head of the Israel Bar Association’s Tourism and Aviation Law Committee.
A new outline for the opening of the sky was prepared by Headquarters of the future of tourism andHeadquarters for Rescuing Overseas Tourism In collaboration with Adv David Schafercher , An expert in aviation and tourism law and head of the Tourism and Aviation Law Committee of the Israel Bar Association. The outline is based on the outline prepared by international organizations: IATA, EASA, FAA, ICAO.
The proposed outline is submitted together with epidemiological guidelines and recommendations such as those of the committee on behalf of the Association of Public Health Physicians in Israel and was submitted yesterday to the Prof. Roni Gamzo, The Prime Minister’s Office, the head of the National Security Council, the director general of the Network, the Minister of Health, the Minister of Transportation, the Minister of Tourism, MK Mickey Levy, Chairman of the Corona Committee MK Yifat Shasha And other executives.
The outline includes:
Use of an application similar to the APIS system that has existed for many years to enter different countries. Adapting the application to the relevant privacy protection laws in Israel and abroad and it will also be used, with the consent of the passenger, for monitoring purposes during the trip.
2. The outline refers to passengers without a state diagnosis and color (green / red) and is conditional on only one inspection to be performed by passengers leaving Israel 72 hours before departure from the country, the same applies to incoming passengers who will perform the inspection in the country of origin.
3. An insurance policy is required that covers Covid -19.
4. Regarding the management of organized tourist groups from abroad:
A. Most tourists come from closed and defined places and it is possible to know in advance the origin and identity of the participants (churches / universities, etc.).
B. Entry and visit to the country will be defined as a closed tourist capsule accompanied by a guide and a bus driver during their stay in the country.
third. The sites they will visit are booked in advance and in any case allow a limited entry of a number of visitors in specific time periods according to capsules.
5. Regarding Israelis returning to Israel: Like the tourists, a check will be made 72 hours before boarding the plane.
Outline has significant advantages:
- Renewal of air traffic between Israel and the world.
- Significant reduction in corona infections entering the country.
- Reducing the chances of infection on flights (the test is performed before boarding the plane).
- Prevention of isolation at the entrance to Israel.
Needless to say, the opening of the sky will bring back to work some of the quarter of a million workers in the tourism industry and help the economy and the economy in Israel.
The Government of Israel, as you promised – the implementation of the professional recommendations and the opening of the skies on 16/8/20.
An abbreviated address for this article: https://www.ias.co.il?p=108916
Source: IAS by www.ias.co.il.
*The article has been translated based on the content of IAS by www.ias.co.il. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!