Prof. and EOC Center, Ministry of Public Health Report of the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 New cases today (January 8), 9,508 more people, 72 people come from abroad, 2,865 more recovered, 14 more deaths, 1,766 more cases of ATK testing were found.
On January 8, 2022, the Government’s COVID-19 Information Center and the EOC Center, Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) reported preliminary data. Covid-19 infected situation daily that there are 9,508 new cases of coronavirus, classified as
- 9,508 patients from the surveillance system
- 53 proactive search patients
- 110 patients in prisons/detention centers
- 72 patients come from abroad
- 2,232,176 cumulative patients (since April 1)
Today, there are 2,865 more recovered and returned home, 2,163,836 cumulative recoveries (since April 1), 47,964 patients are being treated and 14 have died.
The Department of Disease Control reported today’s ATK test results that found 1,766 more infected people, totaling 388,096 people. The percentage of infection detected increased to 6.96 percent (meaning that many cases were detected. The number of seriously ill patients is 535, 130 of whom are on ventilators.
As for the latest vaccination results, 105.86 million doses have been injected (needles), with the first dose covering 71.30% of the population, and the second dose covering 64.50% of the population.
- Prof. bans entertainment venues from opening on January 16, extending WFH to January 31, 65
- What color area is your province? What can you do? According to the new announcement of Prof.
Summary of the total number of infections and deaths since January 1, 2022
- Date 1 January 2022 : 3,011 cases : 10 deaths
- Date 2 January 2022 : 3,112 cases : 12 deaths
- Date 3 January 2022 : 2,927 cases : 18 deaths
- Date 4 January 2022 : 3,091 cases : 12 deaths
- Date 5 January 2022 : 3,899 cases : 19 deaths
- Date 6 January 2022 : 5,775 cases : 11 deaths
- Date 7 January 2022 : 7,526 cases : 19 deaths
Meanwhile, the COVID-19 Information Center reported 8,263 more infections today.
Read the original news: Prof. finds 9,508 new cases of COVID-19 today (January 8), 1,766 more ATK cases
Source: ประชาชาติธุรกิจ by www.prachachat.net.
*The article has been translated based on the content of ประชาชาติธุรกิจ by www.prachachat.net. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!