Decision: As per Articles 2, 3 and 4 of the Presidential Decree numbered 2021/115 3;
– in the Slovak Republic with Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey Hatice Aslıgül üğdul,
– Kingdom of Bahrain with Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey, Kemal DEMİRCİLER,
– the Republic of Mozambique with Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey Zeynep KIZILTAN,
– Republic of Guinea with Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey Hilmi Aegean TÜREN financing,
– Reserve Position in the Slovak Republic Embassy in the Republic of Turkey, Director General for Bilateral Political Affairs Yunus Demirer,
– Reserve Position in the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Republic of Turkey Embassy, Consular Affairs Assistant General Manager Esin PEBBLE,
– Reserve Position in the Republic of Mozambique Embassy of the Republic of Turkey Huseyin Avni Aksoy,
– Reserve Position in the Republic of Guinea Republic of Turkey and the Turkish Embassy Volkan Vural,
– Embassy of the Republic of Tunisia Reserve Position in the Republic of Turkey, the Balkans and Central Europe Çakıralp Honorary Vice President Ages,
has been assigned.
Of 3 the Presidential Decree 2, 3 and 4The third pursuant Uzbekistan Turkey Republic with Ambassador Mehmet Süreyya center and thereby vacated Uzbekistan Republic of Turkey in the eyes Embassy is assigned Olga BEKAR.
MINISTRY OF YOUTH AND SPORTS
Taha AKGÜL has been appointed as the Sports Counselor in accordance with Article 30 of the Law No. 3289 of 21/5/1986 and Articles 2 and 3 of the Presidential Decree No. 3.
– Yavuz GÜRHAN to Antalya Youth and Sports Directorate,
– Kadir KILIÇ to Amasya Youth and Sports Directorate,
– Bilent AKAR to Ardahan Youth and Sports I1 Directorate,
He was appointed in accordance with Articles 2 and 3 of Presidential Decree No. 3.
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FOREST
Selman AYAZ has been appointed as the Assistant General Manager of Food and Control in accordance with Articles 2 and 3 of the Presidential Decree No. 3.
Source: A HABER by www.ahaber.com.tr.
*The article has been translated based on the content of A HABER by www.ahaber.com.tr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!