Toilet paper rolls can be used if you’re doing something. They are also perfectly suited for a chore familiar to many home gardeners, pre-cultivation.
Pre-education requires cups and cups. Everyone who has ever pre-grown something knows that, and it becomes clear quickly even to those who are starting to work for the first time.
Of course, the stores sell grow pots and various seedling containers intended for pre-cultivation, but a grower with an exact euro can easily develop the necessary containers himself. It is conveniently made from empty toilet paper rolls.
Try using toilet paper rolls, for example, to pre-grow summer flowers or vegetables.
If the toilet paper rolls have already been taken to the cardboard collection, and the new ones are not emptied quickly enough, you can also use, for example, empty milk cans, newspapers, yogurt cans, plastic bags or old seedling pots for pre-cultivation.
Also read: Wow, what crops! Plants are now being pre-grown in any pot – look at the compilation of 13 photos and pick the best ideas
This is how you use toilet paper rolls in preschool
You will need:
- toilet paper rolls
- newspaper or household or toilet paper
- I felt
- if you want plant signs
- under the toilet paper rolls in the container
Do like this:
- Put the toilet paper rolls in a waterproof container so that the irrigation water does not flow through onto the level. For example, an emptied and cleaned plastic food container works well.
- Put a piece of paper on the bottom of the toilet paper rolls so that the soil does not seep through. This step is optional. The soil may not flow through the roller if the soil has been tamped tightly inside the roller.
- Put some soil in the roll. Use soil intended for pre-cultivation.
- Name the rolls either by writing on the side of the roll with a marker or use separate plant labels. Take into account that the marker may wear off the side little by little when the roll gets wet when you wet it.
- Make a hole for the seeds, put the seeds in soil and cover. You can put one seed per roll. Some seeds need to be planted deeper than others.
- Pre-grow according to the plant’s requirements. For example, you can put a thin plastic bag over the rolls and take the rolls to a warm place.
- Depending on the plant and the length of the pre-growing period, the plants may need to be transferred to larger pots or containers even before planting outside.
Read also on Anna.fi: Greenery: Four mortals that a florist wouldn’t buy for their home – these plants, on the other hand, bloom with little effort
Watch the video on how to sow seeds on toilet paper rolls
Source: Puutarha – Kotiliesi.fi by kotiliesi.fi.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Puutarha – Kotiliesi.fi by kotiliesi.fi. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!