What will be your role in this position?
- preparation of articles and analyzes on domestic and international banks and insurance companies,
- writing articles and analyzes on life insurance, mutual funds, retirement savings, retail government securities and loans,
- processing other topics (not stock exchange or foreign exchange market) to inform the public in the field of everyday finances,
- professional organization of long-term financial events (clubs, conferences) with strong professional support.
This position is for you if
- you would like to write longer and shorter articles on the Portfolio interface and participate in the organization of professional conferences over time,
- you have a university degree in finance or other economics, or you will soon obtain one,
- your English is confident and you are excellent in Hungarian,
- you want to be a member of a dynamic and flexible team,
- you like to connect with others, you are a curious and enthusiastic type,
- you desire continuous improvement and learning in addition to material esteem.
These are waiting for you at Portfolio:
- plenty of learning and development opportunities,
- strong professional support,
- financial appreciation,
- home office options,
- good work atmosphere.
Place and time of work
- the editorial office of the Portfolio (1033, Budapest, Polgár u. 8-10.), with part or all of a home office option during an epidemic,
Apply for the job now, by clicking on this link!
Cover image: Getty Images
Source: Portfolio.hu – Bank by www.portfolio.hu.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Portfolio.hu – Bank by www.portfolio.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!