The fire engulfed the entire building, and the gas storage was also endangered.
Fire at the Treves facility
Shortly after three o’clock in the morning, a fire broke out in the building of the Treves company in Bič near Trebnje. The fire engulfed the entire building, measuring approximately 75 x 40 meters, according to the Administration of the Republic of Slovenia for Civil Protection and Disaster Relief. Part of the production and office space burned down, and the roof also gave way.
The fire and smoke evacuated the surrounding residents, and firefighters managed to secure the gas storage there.
The entire Trebnje Fire Brigade and an additional 3 PGDs from the surrounding area and the Municipal Civil Protection Headquarters were activated. The intervention is still ongoing.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Svet24.si by novice.svet24.si. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!