DAPURPACU – The 2023 Periklindo Electric Vehicle Show (PEVS) officially ended last Sunday (21/5), with various exciting achievements for all participants.
During the five days the event was held at JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta, it was claimed that it managed to record a total transaction of up to IDR 289 billion with the number of visitors reaching 30,700 people.
This achievement is a positive reason that the exhibition has succeeded in becoming the center of attention for electric vehicle enthusiasts, industry professionals and the general public.
Chairman of the Association of Indonesian Electric Vehicle Industries (Periklindo), Moeldoko appreciated Dyandra’s success in organizing this exhibition so that it received a positive response from the public.
According to him in an official broadcast, Monday (22/5), Periklindo in launching PEVS 2023 is not only an event for selling electric vehicles. Even further than that.
“PEVS is also a venue for disseminating Government policies for the sustainability of electric vehicles and educating the general public,” Moeldoko added.
“This includes state-owned enterprises to create various breakthroughs in accelerating the development of the country’s electric vehicle ecosystem. And that hope was successfully realized at PEVS 2023,” he stressed.
Furthermore, he hopes that PEVS will become an even bigger event in the future as well as all parties can regularly hold meetings to obtain information on the issue of electric vehicles so that the government can get feedback on the various efforts that have been made for this program.
On the other hand, Dyandra Promosindo’s Project Manager, Rudi MF said, the various performance achievements of all parties at the PEVS 2023 event had proven to produce commensurate results.
This was proven by the achievement of transaction value from a total of 81 participating brands and the number of people who visited the exhibition. Rudi claims that transactions are still increasing until the evening when PEVS 2023 ends.
“We as the organizers feel honored for the trust given and the unceasing support from all parties, APM leaders, participants to sponsors.”
“This is to welcome a greener future with the use of electric vehicles in everyday life,” concluded Rudi MF.
The excitement of the PEVS 2023 closing ceremony on Sunday afternoon was followed by the announcement of the winners for various brands participating in PEVS 2023.
Kategori Electric Vehicle (EV) Mobil:
– BEST BOOTH ACTIVITY won by MG
– BEST BOOTH CAR <200 SQM won by MG
– BEST BOOTH CAR >200 SQM won by Wuling
– BEST ELECTRIC CITY CAR won by Wuling Air ev
– FAVORITE EV CAR BRAND LAUNCH won by Seres
– BEST LUXURY ELECTRIC CAR won by BMW iX
– FAVORITE EV DISPLAY won by Wuling Bingo
– FAVORITE EV BUS won by MAB Electric Bus MD 8E Crossx
– FAVORITE EV PICK UP won by DFSK EC31
– FAVORITE EV TRUCK won by MAB Electric Low Entry Truck Aquila
– FAVORITE NEW COMER EV won by Seres E1
– MOST AFFORDABLE EV COMMERCIAL CAR won by DFSK Gelora E
Kategori Electric Vehicle (EV) Motor:
– Best Booth Activity was won by Volta
– Best Booth Motorcycle won by Kymco
– Best EV Motorcycle Promo won by Davigo
– Best EV Support won by Smartby
– Favorite EV Motorcycle Launch won by Keeway Anne
– Favorite New Comer EV Motorcycle Brand won by Saige
– Favorite Prototype EV Motorcycle won by Kymco Mo One
– Favorite Sport EV Motorcycle won by Rakata NX8
– Most Affordable EV Motorcycle won by Volta 401
– Most Functional EV Scooter was won by Smoot Combat
– Most Local EV Motorcycle Content won by Gesits
– Most Long Range EV Scooter won by Selis E-Max Long Range
– Favorite EV Scooter Classic won by Greentech New VP
Kategori Supporting Industry:
– Best Outdoor Activity dimenangkan oleh EV Fire Extinguish by FAST
– Best Booth Supporting Industry won by Voltron
Kategori SPONSOR & SPECIAL APPRECIATION:
– Mandiri Tunas Finance
– Fire Ship
– Ministry of SOEs
From the beauty pageant event, PEVS 2023 announced the winners of Miss PEVS 2023 with a list of winners as follows:
– Miss PEVS 2023 : Angela from the Wuling brand
– Best Talented : Febriana Sugianto from brand MAB
– Best Costume : Samantha Putri Fandy from brand FAST
– Favorite PEVS Catwalk 2023 : Airen Lauwindy from the Benelli Keeway brand
Source: dapurpacu.id by dapurpacu.id.
*The article has been translated based on the content of dapurpacu.id by dapurpacu.id. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!