In particular – the State Property Agency informs -, the construction site activity will pay the utmost attention to the following aspects:
– safety: legality protocols were signed with the Prefecture for the construction site and discussions with the trade union organizations were initiated to maintain the highest standards of safety safety during the execution of the works. To this end, the use of the most modern technologies is also envisaged, including monitoring with the use of drones also equipped with infrared cameras.
– recycling: in line with the latest European directives (CAM – Minimum Environmental Criteria), innovative and sustainable measures will be adopted to allow the safe removal and treatment of materials, facilitating their reuse for a value equal to over 90%. This translates into over 1.2 million tons of waste recovered and reintroduced into the market for reuse.
– environmental monitoring: containment measures will be adopted to reduce the dispersion of dust in the environment outside the processing area. Preliminary investigations were carried out starting from the design phase which excluded the presence of polluting and/or toxic substances. The dust detection system is integrated by phonometric stations for noise detection. The environmental monitoring system will be active for the entire duration of the works.
– respect for the environment and the use of resources: all the planning of the intervention was carried out with the priority objective of respecting the environment and safeguarding plant species. Particular attention will be paid to containment of water consumptionreducing the supply from the aqueduct to a minimum with the adoption of measures for the reuse of water both of meteoric origin and of that used in construction site operations.
– energy efficiency: another new element is the attention to containment of energy consumption in the construction site and the consequent reduction of “climate-altering” gas emissions. The use of machinery with low environmental impact technologies, with electric power supply, will be favoured, due to the substantial reduction of pollutants, noise and vibrations.
The complex reclamation work will be carried out by the company IDEA Srl, identified following a tender procedure among 10 companies, which was awarded the contract for a total amount of just over 9 million euroswith savings on the economic framework of 5 million euros which can be made available to the Parco della Giustizia project.
Interventions will have a total duration of about 6 monthsduring which targeted communication activities will also be implemented, with the aim of informing citizens on the progress of the work.
The project of Bari Justice ParkOf Atelier(s) Alfonso Femia, Proger, Magnanimo Ingegneri Associati e Land Italiawill make it possible to merge all the judicial offices of Bari and to create a large green park of about 10 hectares which aims to become the social and nerve center of the district, in continuous dialogue with the city center and the sea.
The Ministry of Justice is the client and main financier of the intervention, and with a 2020 agreement, which was followed by a supplementary agreement in October 2022, has entrusted the State Property Agency with the functions of the Contracting Station and all the technical- administrative.
Il municipality of Bari has always believed in the importance of a crucial work for the development of the city, supporting the process for obtaining the urban variant of the site.
Source: Le ultime news dal mondo dell'edilizia by www.edilportale.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Le ultime news dal mondo dell'edilizia by www.edilportale.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!