The arabic rice It is an oriental recipe that will delight the most rice cooks in the house. Without any meat, it is also perfect for the vegans or vegetarians in the family. If we want to sign up for Meatless Mondays or put this ingredient aside, it is time to start with these types of simple and delicious recipes. With some raisins and some noodles we will be able to completely change the texture of a rice that will gain consistency with the almonds. Dare to create a spectacular Arabian rice with these simple steps.
How to prepare an Arab rice
- This rice is made up of low cost ingredients that will be framed in a finish that impresses.
- The ingredients except almonds and raisins or sultana grapes are all ingredients that we may have at home.
- We start to prepare the bottom of this rice. Peel and finely chop the garlic clove. We are going to incorporate it into a pan with a drizzle of oil.
- We roast the oil until golden, we add the thick noodle so that it gets a little flavor.
- We will give you the texture point with almonds which will be toasted in an oil flavored with a point of garlic.
- With this base prepared, we are going to put the protagonist of the dish, the rice. A long rice type will come in handy, although we can put any one in it.
- Round rice is the cheapest of all, for less than one euro we can have a complete plate with minimal effort.
- The amount of water to cook this rice is double than rice. If we want we can add broth, instead of rice.
- In this way we will achieve the ideal finish, with the right cooking point of the rice. Season to taste.
- The rice will take about 25 minutes in being ready, we check its texture before stopping the fire.
- The rice masters know perfectly that letting the rice rest you get a grain of 10.
- We serve and accompany this rice with a good wine and a pita bread. We will enjoy a spectacular combination of ingredients.
- Dare to try one of the easier to prepare rice and delicious that exist, Arab rice, besides being delicious, is cooked in the blink of an eye.
Source: okdiario.com by okdiario.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of okdiario.com by okdiario.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!