New Delhi. Chinese smartphone company Oppo’s new smartphone has been launched in India today on 20 September 2021. This new smartphone named Oppo A16 is the latest smartphone of Oppo’s A series. This smartphone can be an option for people under Rs 15,000.
Let’s take a look at the main features of Oppo A16.
- This smartphone has a 6.52 inch screen.
- This smartphone has GSM/HSPA/LTE network technology.
- The weight of this smartphone is 194 grams.
- This smartphone has dual sim.
- This smartphone has Android 11 operating system.
- This smartphone has MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor.
- This smartphone has 13+2+2 megapixel triple rear camera and 8 megapixel front camera.
- The 4 GB RAM + 64 GB memory model of this smartphone is available.
- This smartphone also has fingerprint sensor, accelerometer sensor, compass sensor and proximity sensor.
- This smartphone has 5000 mAh non-removable battery.
- This smartphone will be available in 2 colors Pearl Blue and Crystal Black.
price and sale
The available 4 GB RAM + 64 GB memory model of Oppo A16 is priced at Rs 13,990. It can be purchased from Oppo’s website and stores. Also it can be purchased from Amazon as well.
Amazon will also get an additional 10% discount on purchasing this smartphone from Citi Bank debit and credit cards. It can be up to Rs 750. Also no-cost EMI and exchange offers are also available.
Also read – Oppo Launches Cheap 5G Smartphone Oppo A55, Know Price and Features
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!