New Delhi. Chinese company Oppo is known for its smartphones. Oppo’s market has grown rapidly in the last few years, especially in Asian countries. Recently Oppo has launched its new smartphone in Malaysia. The name of this smartphone is Oppo A95. This is the latest smartphone of Oppo’s A series.
Features of Oppo A95
Let’s take a look at the main features of this new smartphone from Oppo.
- This smartphone has a 6.43 inch screen.
- This smartphone has GSM/HSPA/LTE network technology.
- This smartphone has Android 11 ColorOS 11.1 operating system.
- This smartphone has Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor.
- This smartphone has 48 + 2 + 2 megapixel triple rear camera and 16 megapixel front camera.
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB memory model of this smartphone is available.
- This smartphone is IPX4 waterproof.
- This smartphone also has fingerprint sensor, accelerometer sensor, compass sensor, gyro sensor and proximity sensor.
- This smartphone has 5000 mAh non-removable battery.
- This smartphone will get 33W VOOC Flash Charge fast charging.
Also read – Oppo A16K: Oppo’s new smartphone launched, know features and price
Price, sale and availability in India
The price of Oppo A54s is 1,099 Malaysian Ringgit i.e. around Rs 19,500. This smartphone is now available for purchase in Malaysia. Information about the launch of this smartphone in India has not been given yet.
Also read – Oppo A54s: Oppo’s new smartphone launched, know features and price
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!