New Delhi. Chinese company Oppo is known for its smartphones. In the last few years, the increasingly big Oppo keeps launching new smartphones from time to time. Recently Oppo has launched its new smartphone in the Philippines. The name of this smartphone is Oppo A16K. This is the latest smartphone of Oppo’s A series.
Features of Oppo A16K
Let’s take a look at the main features of this new smartphone from Oppo.
- This smartphone has a 6.52 inch screen.
- This smartphone has GSM/HSPA/LTE network technology.
- This smartphone has Android 11 ColorOS 11.1 operating system.
- This smartphone has Mediatek Helio G35 octa-core processor.
- This smartphone has 13+2+2 megapixel triple rear camera and 8 megapixel front camera.
- The 3 GB RAM + 32 GB memory model of this smartphone is available.
- This smartphone also has fingerprint sensor, accelerometer sensor, compass sensor and proximity sensor.
- This smartphone has a 4230 mAh non-removable battery.
- 10W fast charging will be available in this smartphone.
Also read – Oppo A54s: Oppo’s new smartphone launched, know features and price
Price, sale and availability in India
The price of Oppo A16K is 6,999 Philippine Peso i.e. around Rs 10,300. This smartphone is now available for purchase in the Philippines. Information about the launch of this smartphone in India has not been given yet.
Also read – Oppo A56 5G: Oppo’s new 5G smartphone launched, know features and price
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!