Reduced quantities will be delivered for 3-4 weeks, then increased deliveries will be made, the head of the Chancellery of the Prime Minister, Michał Dworczyk, announced on TVN24 on Friday.
The head of the Chancellery of the Prime Minister was asked if Pfizer would limit vaccine deliveries in the coming days.
– We heard and it was an orally given information that it will be 40 percent. smaller delivery next Monday, we do not have information about other deliveries yet – said Dworczyk.
– 60 percent will come, this was the information given to us by phone – said the head of the Chancellery of the Prime Minister. – The declaration also submitted by phone by the representatives of the Pfizer company said about 3-4 weeks, then in the following weeks these deliveries were to be increased, so that the first quarter would end with the same number of vaccines that were planned – Dworczyk said, when asked how long it would take.
– The entire Union was surprised in the early morning with this information – added the minister.
He admitted that this situation “raises a number of logistical problems in the coming weeks.” He pointed out that some EU countries adopted a vaccination strategy different from the Polish government and decided to use all doses of vaccines. – These countries have a serious problem today – emphasized the head of the Chancellery of the Prime Minister.
– We appeal to the European Commission for the producer to fulfill the declarations he submitted to the European Commission – said Dworczyk.
He assured that “on January 25, the population vaccination program will start in Poland”. – However, we will definitely have to modify the vaccination plan. We are waiting all the time for precise information from Pfizer, added the minister.
He stressed that the government would not violate the reserves for the second dose of vaccination. – In the coming weeks, we will distribute as many doses as will reach Poland, also maintaining the safety buffer – he stressed.
Dworczyk was also asked on TVN24 whether temporary hospitals are included in the central registration system for vaccinations.
– Yesterday we decided to add 30 temporary hospitals as mass vaccination points. This was due to the fact that not all – especially smaller – vaccination points managed to enter their dates into the central calendar, and we wanted such dates, especially in large centers, to be available for seniors. Hence the decision and the launch of temporary hospitals as mass vaccination points – he said.
The head of the Chancellery of the Prime Minister was also asked about the possibility of signing up for a mobile vaccination center. – When it comes to mobile vaccination, i.e. the transport of a mobile team to a patient who is in such a state of health that requires the sending of a mobile team, you really need to contact your health care provider and order such a mobile team through it – he said He assured that such mobile vaccination teams work at most vaccination sites.
Dworczyk was also asked what gives the patient signing up for vaccination – as opposed to registering for vaccination. The possibility of signing up for vaccination was launched at midnight from Thursday to Friday for all people under 70, who thus confirm their will to get vaccinated. Dworczyk was asked if the enrolled persons would have priority for vaccination when it was their age group.
– Yes. It works in such a way that if we report as people declaring the willingness to vaccinate, we receive an e-mail with a link, in which if we click, we will confirm our decision to vaccinate, then – if it is time to vaccinate our age group – we will also receive information about it by e-mail. Later, in the first days of vaccination of our age group, we will have the option of a privileged, so to speak, selection of the dates for enrollment – announced the head of the Chancellery of the Prime Minister
He added that only then the remaining part of a given age group – people who had not previously declared their readiness for vaccination – will be able to join the registration system.
When asked why prosecutors were in the first vaccination group, he pointed out that “there were several professional groups” in this group. – Uniformed services, teachers and seniors over 60 years of age, this group numbers slightly over 10 million people – he noted. – These were the arrangements developed during the preparation of the national vaccination program and this is how we implement them – explained Dworczyk.
Source: Salon24.pl: Strona główna by www.salon24.pl.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Salon24.pl: Strona główna by www.salon24.pl. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!