New Delhi. If your skin is oily, then you should also know some reasons behind it like taking stress, taking more greasy things in food, changing hormones from time to time etc. It can make your skin oily. The problem of oily skin remains more in youth. Due to this, they remain upset and start using products loaded with new chemicals. Due to which this problem keeps on increasing. That’s why today we will tell you some home remedies using which you can cure your skin.
Also read- If the face skin is oily then this news is for you
1. Cucumber- Cucumber is rich in vitamins and minerals. Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Potassium, Magnesium are found in high amounts in it, which reduces the amount of oil from the body and is beneficial for health. It also has soothing and astringent properties. Along with eating, you can also apply it on the face. Before sleeping at night, rub the pieces of cucumber in the face. After this, clean the face thoroughly with plain water in the morning. Pimples will be reduced by doing this every night.
2. Tomato- Clarifying, cooling and astringent elements are found in tomatoes. They remove the oil from the body and are beneficial for the skin. Vitamin C is also found in abundance in it, which controls the pimples in the skin. It also contains oil absorbing acid which absorbs the extra oil from the skin. Along with eating it can also be applied on the face. Take a little tomato juice, apply it all over the face and wash it after 20 minutes with plain water. If you do this everyday, the skin will start glowing.
3. Yogurt- Yogurt helps in exfoliating your skin as it contains lactic acid. It removes extra oil from your skin. Whenever you are sitting free, take a spoonful of curd, apply it on the face with light hands and wash it with cold water after 10 minutes. Doing this will remove the extra oil from your face.
4. Lemon juice- Lemon contains citric acid which acts like an astringent. Antiseptic-like elements are also found in lemon. It corrects the discoloration in the skin and also maintains the pH level of the skin. You can also apply lemon on the face. Take a tablespoon of lemon juice, add some honey and half a teaspoon of milk to it. Apply it on your face and wash it off with cold water after 10 minutes. By doing this daily, the problem of oil will end from the skin.
5. Egg white part- The amount of vitamin A is found in the white part of the egg. It reduces the problem of oil. That’s why you can apply it on the face. By adding lemon to the egg, it removes the excess oil from the face and makes your skin glowing.
Also read- If you want to get rid of oily skin, then follow these measures
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!