Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War gets the second season on February 25 and offers a new mp dvd, weapons, news to Warzone and a new zombie reim outbreak.
Specifically, it will be three multiplayer maps and es weapons:
- Apocalypse (6v6, pri tarte sezny): Dungov stores on lesser map
- Golova (Multi-Team, poas sezny): Map with Russian village in the Urals
- Mansion (2v2, 3v3, poas sezny): Map of Havana, Cuba
- Miami Strike (6v6, poas sezny): Orezan Miami map poas yes
- Gun Game (Free-For-All, pri tarte sezny): obben reim Gun Game is back, you will be in the unlock of 20 weapons, you are right with the drink.
- Stockpile (6v6, pri tarte sezny): Mix Kill Confirmed a Hardpoint
- Hardpoint (Multi-Team, poas sezny): Hardpoint na najvej mape v Cold War
- FARA 83 (free at Tier 15) rchla ton puka
- LC10 (free at Tier 31) fully automatic SMG
Challenges will unlock the ajR1 Shadowhunter, Machete, ZRG 20mm or E-Tool bucket.
Outbreak pre zombie as:
The new mode will connect with the course of the Dark Aether course and launch the game to the largest map in Cold War. You will snake elite enemies, capture dimensional portals and of course fight hordes of zombies. You must meet your lots and evacuate with a helicopter.
In addition, a field upgrade will be addedFrenzied Guardin which the armor will capture all the streams of zombies. New regimeShatter Blast s explziami. Dopln to upgrade skillov.
Pribudn nov Points of Interest vo Warzone. There, for example, you will locate a portable broadcaster and use it to win. The first game is then visible to others. Nieo on the map also happens under the sea. A time-limited regime will also be a noveltyResurgence Extreme on the Rebirth Island map, where 90 hrs invade the map.
Source: Sector.sk by www.sector.sk.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Sector.sk by www.sector.sk. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!