Noor system link in the civil registry only 1443
Since the Noor system is one of the electronic systems, we will present the connection of the Noor system with the population registry 1443, how to register, and how to obtain the necessary conditions and results, in the following lines. It serves the Saudi citizen a lot, and the Saudi citizen wants to know the link of the Noor system to benefit from it in our article where we provide the link of the Noor system only for the Population Directorate No. 1443, on the Egypt Brief website and how to enter and register students.
What is the light system?
- The Noor system is one of the electronic systems developed by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to facilitate parents’ registration of their children in Saudi schools due to the spread of the Corona pandemic and to provide comfort for parents.
- New students are registered by writing all the information between them in the population register.
- If the student does not have an account in the Noor system, he must create a new account.
- The Noor system offers a number of services in addition to student registration, including knowing student results as well as a set of information for parents and teachers.
Read also: How can I see my notes in Noor System 1442
Only the 1443 connection light system in the population records
A person who wishes to benefit from the Noor system, whether in registering new students or when learning about the results of students, can only enter the Noor system through a series of steps specified by the Kingdom, through the Noor system link in the population registration number 1443. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which is :
- Log in to the Noor platform at:here.
- Values are placed by clicking on the new student’s record, either in the Primary Certificate or the Kindergarten Certificate.
- Write down all the basic data and information about the parent and the student.
- The Noor system also requires contact information in addition to an identification number.
- Then click on the word Register.
- Thus, a guardian can enroll his child in the school of his choice.
- The Noor system begins identifying registration requests and initiating the acceptance and rejection processes according to the conditions and fulfillment of the conditions in the Noor system.
- After that, you will be registered in the Noor system to benefit from all the services it provides.
Read also: Registration in the Noor System 1442
Conditions for student registration in the Noor system
In order for new students to register only 1443 in the Noor system link in the civil registry, we must know the application requirements set by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and on which their admission depends:
- Since the student’s application to schools is not accepted, the application must be submitted through the Noor system at the age of 6 and not less than 89 days on the date of submission.
- There is also an exception for those who studied in kindergarten for two years in Saudi Arabia, in which case they can be considered under 6 years old.
- Saudi Arabia imposes this requirement to demonstrate that the child has a level of intelligence to attend public schools at an early age.
Read also: How to enter the Noor system if you forgot your password and email address
The results of the Noor system in the civil registry
The results of the students are determined through the Noor system through a series of steps:
- Enter the official website of the Noor platform at the address: here
- Type the username.
- Type the password.
- Click Student Results.
- Write down all the information about the student, whether it is a TR ID number, population registration number, department, or school to which he or she belongs.
- Click on the query word to see the result.
Read also: Noor Student Result System No. 1442
At the end of our article about connecting the Noor system with the Civil Registry Office 1443 only, we gave some ideas on this topic by introducing the Noor system and learning how to register through the registry office and its results. In addition to the conditions that must be met to register in the Noor Student System, we hope that the student will be included in the population registry and you will like the material.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!