The beauty industry leader will guide visitors through the discovery of Web3 and the emerging beauty industry metaverse, as well as learn about beauty innovations for use in homes, shops and salons. L’Oréal for the sixth edition of Viva Tech has a 325 m2returns with a modern stand where the leading brands in its portfolio of luxury, mass consumer, professional hair care and active cosmetics provide an immersive beauty experience. L’Oréal on the sixth Viva Tech is a modern 325 m2Made with stand, where the brands of luxury, public goods, professional hair care and active cosmetics portfolio offer special beauty experiences.
“We are delighted to be able to take part in Viva Tech again, where L’Oréal has been making significant relocations every year since the exhibition began in 2016. We have always taken bold steps as a pioneer in beauty technology developments, and we look forward to exploring the technologies and channels of the future to engage a new generation of consumers. ”
Said Nicolas Hieronimus, CEO of L’Oréal.
“L’Oréal’s corporate goal – to create the beauty that moves the world forward – is to use technology as a catalyst for transformation throughout our business.”
L’Oréal continues to shape the future of beauty and uses more than a century of industry experience to create unique, multi-sensory beauty experiences. Having pioneered Web2-based skin diagnostics, remote consultation and virtual testing, L’Oréal is now laying the foundation for the Web3 beauty experience to reach a new generation of consumers. “On-chain beauty” means that consumers and creators of beauty products will meet on emerging platforms to participate in the new beauty economic environment.
At Viva Tech, visitors to L’Oréal’s booth can experience online, offline and on-chain beauty developments, including:
- The Yves Saint Laurent Beauté Scent-Sation is a first-of-its-kind in-store experience that uses a multi-sensor, EEG-based headset that tracks consumers ’emotional reactions to different fragrance families and makes product recommendations by analyzing them. Created in collaboration with EMOTIV, a leading neurotechnology company, Scent-Sation helps people navigate the world of fragrances so they can identify and choose the perfect fragrance for them.
- L’Oréal brands are exploring “on-chain” beauty opportunities on Web3 to deepen their relationships with their communities, offering unique beauty experiences, from owning collections to supporting emerging creators:
- NYX Professional Makeup supports the next generation of 3D beauty creators with the goal of being the number one decentralized publisher for creators in Web3, redefining beauty in the metaverse.
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauté opens 10,000 Golden Block NFTs to unlock experiences and utilities such as DJ community token drops on P00ls.
- Mugler is celebrating the anniversary of the scent of the iconic “Angel” with the first NFT dumping featuring a cryptographic collection of 3D angels designed by a digital artist.
- L’Oréal is building a diverse ecosystem of Web3 partners that includes artists, communities, technology platforms such as Arianee, and the People of Crypto creative lab, which represents and supports diversity in Web3.
Trade in the future with Lancôme products
- Lancôme is rethinking the future of commerce with its products and services, through physical, digital and virtual consumer interfaces.
- Absolue Dual-LED Youth Treatment is a new in-store device that uses patented LED light therapy to treat skin and deliver a luxurious formula to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lancôme Shade Finder provides accurate primer identification and can detect up to 22,500 unique skin tones. It is now available in stores and online in more than 30 countries.
- Lancôme Skin Screen provides in-store skin diagnostics. It scores and summarizes more than 13 different clinical symptoms, thanks to state-of-the-art AI algorithms trained on more than 15,000 images.
Virtual dermatological consultation
- SkinCeuticals Pro offers consumers a 1: 1 opportunity to receive online dermatological advice through a private, in-person video conference with a professional aesthetic dermatologist. This free service assesses your individual skin care needs and suggests a personalized treatment plan.
Source: technokrata by www.technokrata.hu.
*The article has been translated based on the content of technokrata by www.technokrata.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!