New Year’s Eve 2022. What is good and what is not recommended to do on New Year’s Eve.
There are all sorts of beliefs and superstitions, more or less known, that vary from one part of the country to another, related to the night between the years.
It is the time when the old changes with the new, the “old” year is replaced by a new, “young” one, and the wishes for well-being, happiness and health are found in the case of each of us.
You may also be interested in: How to drink without getting drunk and avoiding hangovers …
And since no one wants to start the New Year with the left, people tend to follow, out of conviction or “prudence”, a series of superstitions or habits, which will ensure them, at least psychologically, a good start in the New Year.
New Year’s Eve 2022. What is good to do on New Year’s Eve:
- The New Year must catch you with new clothes so that in the next 365 days you can renew yourself from all points of view and receive as many gifts as possible. Also, red clothes are preferable, red being considered the color of joy and love.
- On New Year’s Eve there must be noise, people must spend and rejoice, to drive away evil spirits;
- There should be a mistletoe branch on the New Year’s table to attract good luck; Recommended as a dish to eat on New Year’s Eve are pork and lentil dishes;
- Unmarried girls put in a bowl of water basil, an apple branch, and a coin to dream of the one they are “destined” to marry that night;
- Have the house clean, on the first day of the new year, with the windows or the door open, on New Year’s Eve, and a candle or a light on until the morning of the New Year;
- Keep close to what you want most for next year: money for well-being, the person you love for good luck in love, the glass of champagne for joy;
- The first person who knocks on your door on the first day of the year should be received in the house, because it is said that it would be better for a man to enter, not to leave the house first; it should be a brunette man who brings good luck and not a blonde or redhead woman who brings bad luck;
- Think of a wish, because on New Year’s Eve it would have the best chance of being fulfilled and wear something red for luck;
- If you want to succeed at work, it is good to do something about the occupation on the first day of the year;
What not to do on New Year’s Eve:
- Washing, sewing, knitting;
- To enter the new year with or without debt;
- Borrow money or other things;
- Hang the calendar on the wall before the new year begins or the tab returns before the end of the day or month;
- Throw things out of the house on the first day of the new year, including trash;
- Break something, cry or sneeze on New Year’s Eve or the first day of the year;
- Cooking or eating poultry dishes on New Year’s Eve; it is said that luck is wasted, as the hen rummages and scatters the earth;
- Sleep more than January 1; it is said that, on St. Basil’s Day, he who sleeps much will be sleepy all year round;
- Sweep or gather wheat or rice.
The information presented on this website is informative and does not replace the medical diagnosis or product leaflet. Any decision about your health should only be made after consultation with your doctor.
Source: DoctorulZilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro.
*The article has been translated based on the content of DoctorulZilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!