Dell Technologies has just launched new security solutions that help Danish companies protect themselves against cyber threats, so that the companies can effectively reduce risks and protect their business.
Dell Technologies is now launching a series of new security solutions to provide companies with better protection against cyber threats.
The new launches include e.g. Dell Technologies Managed Detection and Response Pro Plus and CrowdStrike Falcon to Dell Technologies’ SafeGuard and Response portfolio, which will enable businesses to better respond to cyber attacks and secure devices, systems and cloud environments.
Better protection of IT environments with MDR Pro Plus
Dell Technologies expands the portfolio of MDR (Managed Detection and Response) solutions with Dell Technologies MDR Pro Plus, that protect endpoints, infrastructure and clouds. The new security solution enables companies to prevent and respond to security threats as well as restore the systems after an attack by e.g. to:
- Identify vulnerabilities and prioritize patching as well as provide continuous threat detection and analysis.
- Conduct simulations of possible breaches and attacks to ensure that companies’ existing security measures, including web and email gateway settings, are working and configured correctly.
- Perform penetration tests to locate potential attack points in corporate IT environments using the same techniques used by hackers. At the same time, Dell Technologies’ solution warns of potentially suspicious activity and makes recommendations for security improvements.
Threat control with CrowdStrike
Danish companies now also have the opportunity to design, manage and secure their IT environments with the addition of CrowdStrike Falcon to Dell Technologies’ SafeGuard and Response portfolio. With CrowdStrike’s cloud platform, companies gain access to a security suite that improves companies’ detection and response to cyber threats. The addition of CrowdStrike to Dell Technologies’ portfolio of security solutions makes it easier for enterprises to meet the growing security needs, including enterprises’ journey towards a Zero Trust architecture.
Hardware protection for PCs
Dell Technologies is also launching a cloud-based version of Secured Component Verification (SCV). The updated solution gives companies an extra layer of security by reducing the risk of the PCs being changed from production to delivery. Dell Technologies generates a digital certificate stored in a secure cloud environment that documents important PC components from the factory. Subsequently, the IT department can verify all the company’s PCs from a single point. In this way, the companies’ PCs are delivered exactly as they were ordered and built from the factory.
Better opportunities to prepare for cyber attacks
Last but not least, Dell Technologies is launching the Product Success Accelerator (PSX) for Cyber Recovery, which enables businesses to prepare for a potential cyber attack. Businesses can choose from three levels of service based on their needs.
- Ready: Includes i.a. planning workshops, installation and configuration of a Dell Cyber Recovery Vault that contains the most important corporate data in an isolated part of the network, a detailed guide and training on employee cyber security skills.
- Optimize: Includes the same as Ready, but in addition quarterly assessments of the contents of the Dell Cyber Recovery Vault, security recommendations for the IT environment including updates, patches and policies, and test simulations of data recovery.
- Operate: Includes the same as Ready and Optimize, but also provides ongoing operational support for monitoring and analyzing network activity, measures to improve security, and support in the event of a cyber attack.
Source: IT-Kanalen by it-kanalen.dk.
*The article has been translated based on the content of IT-Kanalen by it-kanalen.dk. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!