Focus on the children
Creating a world of possibilities for children is based on the way they learn to think. With the birth of a child begins the personal “feat”, the personal “journey of the hero”, in a world with many and important stations.
Managing this journey and how he chooses to experience his stay at each station tends to influence the child’s attitude and outlook as he progresses in life.
Knowing how to create the ideal conditions for the development of the highest quality version of children’s self and the shaping of the world of their potential is something that is a challenge and an important task, not only for each child, but also for the cultivation of a ‘ nursery of a new generation of thought.
One of the main goals of nlpgreece® and in the context of the exclusive representation of NLP University, Santa Cruz California in Greece and Cyprus, the point where the NLP system was created, is to follow the developments in its fields of application and to introduce in Greece and Cyprus constantly new specialized approaches that cover new needs and application axes.
For this reason and in this direction, since 1998 it has included in its repertoire the whole range of techniques of the neuro-linguistics system, which, framed with the findings of neuro-sciences, develops approaches that aim, beyond personal development. and professional discrimination, and in areas such as the development of children’s abilities. This is done through the way the child interacts with family and school.
Thus, while last year, for the first time in the world, it organized the first NLP conference dedicated to Health, presenting new innovative models, this year NLP is dedicated to Education and Family – NLP in Education Conference 2022.
Ten distinguished professionals, from Greece and abroad – specializing in the NLP system, education and family – will present their innovative models, which will help parents, teachers, therapists, counselors and schools to reach out to their children effectively, at whatever age they are.
The NLP in Education Conference will be online May 25, 27, 28 and 29 to facilitate access for those interested in enriching their knowledge, to give children and teens the opportunity to create a world of possibilities to explore with the highest quality version of themselves, facing the milestones of their lives with proper shielding, mental resilience, ingenuity and flexibility.
Who is NLP in Education Conference 2022 for?
* Teachers of all levels (nursery, kindergarten, elementary, high school, high school, university) who want to leave their mark on the hearts of children as a reservoir of knowledge, as levers for the development of talents and skills and as an example to imitate the cultivation of thinking, enriching their role with new generation tools
* in Schools that are interested in methodologies that form a “nursery” of young people with values, experiences and knowledge – that shield them through challenges, empower them and develop them to manage their lives
* to Parents who, through their role, influence the formation of a way of thinking (mindset) that expands the possibilities of their children and helps to create the highest quality version of themselves
* to Counselors, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Coaches & Consultants who want to strengthen their platform with NLP system techniques – to meet the growing needs of children and adolescents, but also their parents
* to system experts who are interested in following the developments and being informed with new approaches and state-of-the-art NLP techniques
But what is the NLP system?
For those who still have questions about the NLP system, the interview of Alexandra Efthymiadou PhD that was given to Alternative Action, comes to identify and clarify every thought. You can read it here:
How to participate in the NL in Education Conference 2022
Learn more about the event, workshops and speakers and secure your ticket here: www.nlptrainings.gr
In case you wish to participate in a group of people, you can contact nlpgreece® either by phone at +30 210.623.3450–452 or by e-mail at [email protected], to take advantage of the even more preferential prices, with a 30% discount given.
Source: Εναλλακτική Δράση by enallaktikidrasi.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Εναλλακτική Δράση by enallaktikidrasi.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!