In February on Netflix, there will be something for everyone. As at the end of each month, the platform unveils the program of celebrations with the new series and new films that will join its catalog. It will add classics of French cinema, including the filmography of Claude Chabrol. It will also launch the Tribes of Europa series.
It is an appointment not to be missed. Each month, Netflix unveils the release schedule on its platform. In February, it is busy and has many surprises in store for subscribers. We will find the filmography of Claude Chabrol, a new German dystopia: Tribes of Europa and finally a movie with Tom Hanks: The mission.
- Mighty Express (season 2) – February 2
- Kid Cosmic – February 2
- Always there for you – February 3
- Chopped (season 2) – February 5
- The invisible city – February 5
- Brooklyn Nine Nine (season 7) – February 8
They are back. The happy band offers itself a new season and promises to make us laugh in this month of February. It will resume the plot where season 6 left us. Captain Holt is removed from his post and sent back to the bottom of the ladder. Back on the pitch, he’ll have to team up with Debbie Fogel and Jack Peralta. For his part, the new captain: Kim, tries to integrate. Rest in peace with the
- Bernard – 12 February
- The Great Adventure of a Golden Dog – 12 February
- The Crew – February 15
- My friend Adèle – February 17
- Tribes of Europa – February 19
In 2070, battered Europe is fractured into several micro-states after a mysterious global catastrophe. Each of the tribes wishes to dominate the whole of the old continent and three brothers and sisters will have to fight for their survival in this context. This German series will star Emilio Sakraya (Warrior Well), Oliver Masucci (Dark) and James Faulkner (Da Vinci’s Demon). In line d’Hunger Games or Labyrinth, this dystopia promises a good dose of twists and turns and action. German productions are often very successful, we must hope that Tribes of Europa is no exception to the rule. We could hope that she would come and fill the void left Dark at the end of his third and final season.
- Canine Academy – 24 février
- Ginny and Georgia – February 24
- Malcom & Marie – February 5
- The mission – February 10
Tom Hanks returns to our screens. The actor is playing in The mission on Netflix. He plays Captain Jefferson Kyle Kid, a veteran of three wars. Five years after the end of the Civil War, he crisscrossed the country as a public rapporteur and kept people informed. While crossing the plains of Texas, he crosses paths with Johanna, a 10-year-old captured 6 years earlier by the Kiowa tribe and raised as one of their own. Kidd agrees to take her home. It is Helana Zengel who will give the answer to Tom Hanks. The young actress had made a first appearance in the film Benni, released on June 22 in theaters.
- By the way pécho – February 10
- To all the boys: forever and ever – 12 February
- Madame Bovary – February 15
After Truffaut, Chaplin and Lynch, it’s Claude Chabrol’s turn to have the right to his collection of great classics on Netflix. Among the most noticed feature films of his filmography, we find Madame Bovary, adapted from the eponymous novel by Flaubert. The film, released in 1991, stars Isabelle Hupert in the title role.
- Thank you for the chocolate – February 15
- Ceremony – February 15
- Betty – February 15
- The flower of evil – February 15
- Hell – February 15
- A women’s affair – February 15
- Nothing goes – February 15
- Jurassic Park – February 16
- Jurassic Park II – February 16
- Back to the future – February 16
- Back to the future II – February 16
- Back to the future III- February 16
- Jack Reacher : Never Go Back – February 16
- Pole Dance: up the bodies – February 5
- Crime scene: the missing from the Cecil Hotel – February 10
- Skin – February 23
Source: Journal du Geek by www.journaldugeek.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Journal du Geek by www.journaldugeek.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!