Who does not know this moment when you feel like stopping for a moment, taking a personal break from the never-ending day-to-day race and just indulging – alone, with a spouse or with some good friends. After the difficult period we went through, we totally deserve it. So get a recommendation for such a treat at the David Tower Hotel in Netanya. And before you ask why Netanya, let us tell you that this is an amazing hotel, which is currently celebrating five, and that in Netanya there are a few other things worth getting to know, but about that later.
As part of the Five Celebrations, the David Tower Hotel offers special packages. You can of course stay for a night or two, but you can also get to a fun day that includes breakfast and spa treatments. From personal experience I can testify that even from such a half day you will come out happy, relaxed, smiling and seventy. Just what is needed these days.
When the Sultan built a palace for his beloved
The David Tower Hotel, which belongs to the international Accor chain, was opened five years ago on the shoreline of Netanya with a very large financial investment and a strict adherence to a unique and attractive design. The plot of a (imaginary) love story accompanies the guests in every corner around the hotel. According to this story, Sultan Daoud Pasha built for his lover a gilded tower on a cliff overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Accordingly, gold and oriental ornaments accompany the guests from the moment they enter the hotel until they reach the room. Every corner – from the lobby, through the elevators to the corridors, everything is furnished according to the theme, in an eclectic style that combines East and West.
The hotel has 75 rooms and suites, to celebrate the five years, the executive rooms have been upgraded and turned into spa rooms, which include unique scent capsules, bath oils and other treats. The spa rooms have balconies with sea views, one that makes you want to stay in front of it for hours without moving from the balcony. But it is very worthwhile to say goodbye to the view, even for a while, because no less pleasant surprises await outside the room.
As mentioned, you do not have to stay at David Tower to enjoy what it has to offer. You can choose breakfast or a spa package (and it is better to combine the two). VIA MARIS Spa features a heated indoor swimming pool, overlooking the sea, cozy relaxation areas with huge windows facing the sea, a Turkish bath, a Finnish sauna, a gym and spacious treatment rooms equipped with state-of-the-art beds. At the spa you can enjoy a wide range of treatments and massages from different parts of the world. Among other things, you can choose a trip to Thailand, a treatment that includes the use of herbal extracts alongside Thai massage; A trip to Malaysia, which combines the use of heated bamboo sticks with a deep tissue massage; A trip to India, which includes gentle application of sesame oil on the body and dripping oil on the third eye and a scalp massage. There are other types of treatments that are world travel, one can also choose one of the classic massages – Swedish, deep tissue, edges and more. Hours of operation at the spa have been extended and now the spa is open from 10:00 to 18:00.
But even before you sink into the serenity and tranquility of the spa, it is very worthwhile to start the day with a specially invested breakfast (price per guest from outside, NIS 120 per person). The rich buffet includes a variety of salads, soft and hard cheeses, pickled and smoked fish, pies and personal pastries, sourdough breads and bite rolls, thin crepes, shakshuka, antipasti, pizzas that have just come out of the oven and custom-made eggs served to the table. There is also a health stand, which includes yogurt, dried fruit, almonds and nuts, granola, gluten-free bread, sugar-free jam and more. In addition to fresh juices, including spirulina juice and natural orange juice, you can order the coffee you like – we were so impressed with the paintings in the foam of our cappuccino, that we ordered another one and won a series of perfect hearts.
And a final innovation in honor of the five celebrations: David Tower has become an adults-only hotel (accommodation over the age of 16), so a quiet and relaxed quality time awaits you, whether you choose a spa package or full accommodation.
Five nice things to do in Netanya
- The beaches. The coastal strip of Netanya stretches for 13.5 kilometers and includes well-kept and pleasant beaches. Among other things, it is worth visiting Sironit Beach, Seasons Beach and Blue Bell Beach.
- The promenades. There is nothing like looking at the sea from above (then of course going down to the beach and dipping in the water) from the top of one of Netanya’s promenades. This is a perfect place not only for walking and observing the sea but also for photos that will earn you a lot of likes and comments on social networks.
- The market. An authentic and colorful market where you can eat, among other things, Tunisian sandwich, burika (connoisseurs claim to be the best in the country), the Netanya version of mixed Jerusalem, stuffed with meat and vegetarian and much more.
- Planetania. New Center for Science, Space and Cultural Studies in Japan. The place includes a science garden, a Japanese garden, ecological pools, a conference hall, classrooms and study workshops and a planetarium with innovative and advanced equipment. Sampo Street Sugihara 1, Phone: 09-9597330, site
- Netanya Park. In winter, do not miss a visit to Netanya Park, which has a winter puddle, facilities, hiking trails and bike paths. The park was designed in a way that preserves the ecosystem of the pond, while implementing rainwater drainage solutions. The park is located at the southern entrance to Netanya and it is highly recommended to combine your visit with a trip to the Iris Reserve.
In the opening photo: The view from the Executive Spa room at the David Tower Hotel, photo by Rotem Bar Cohen
Source: כתבות – מסע אחר by www.masa.co.il.
*The article has been translated based on the content of כתבות – מסע אחר by www.masa.co.il. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!