President of AKP Recep Tayyip Erdogan The meeting of the National Security Council (NSC), chaired by the National Security Council, ended. The meeting held at the Presidential Complex lasted 3 hours and 10 minutes.
In a statement made after the meeting, “The existence of any terrorist organization will not be allowed. It was emphasized that the existence and activity of any terrorist organization will not be allowed in our region and that every necessary step will be taken decisively.” it was said.
In the statement, it was stated that “The Board was informed about the operations carried out with determination, determination and success both at home and abroad and additional measures were discussed”.
The statement included the following statements:
EXPLANATION OF THE OPERATION
- The Board was informed about the operations carried out with determination, determination and success both at home and abroad, and additional measures were discussed.
- It was emphasized that the existence and activity of any terrorist organization will not be allowed in our region, and that every necessary step will be taken decisively.
- Information on the operations carried out with determination, determination and success in the country and abroad against all kinds of threats and dangers to our national unity and solidarity, especially to PKK-KCK-PYD-YPG and DEASH terrorist organizations, and additional measures were negotiated.
- It has been underlined that our security forces, who have adopted the principle of acting with absolute devotion to national and international law, human rights and public conscience in their heroic struggle against terrorism, will in no way tolerate being targeted by circles who resort to lies and slander in order to give a breath of fresh air to the separatist terrorist organizations that have been hit hard.
MESSAGE TO GREECE
- It has been emphasized that we expect Greece, which is indifferent to the dialogue proposals, to end the activities of arming the islands with non-military status.
- We expressed satisfaction with the acceptance of the TRNC as an observer to the TDT, and stated that we expect similar steps from other international organizations and countries.
DETAILS ARE COMING…
Source: Cumhuriyet Gazetesi – Gündem by www.cumhuriyet.com.tr.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Cumhuriyet Gazetesi – Gündem by www.cumhuriyet.com.tr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!