BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF ‘INCERTO’, A 5-BOOK SERIES WITH TRANSLATIONS IN 49 LANGUAGES
- “The Black Swan” – The most influential book of the past 75 years per Amazon;
- “Antifragile” – #1 Bestseller on Amazon.com;
- “Fooled by Randomness” – Named by Fortune as One of the Smartest Books of All Time and a Financial Times Best Business Book of the Year;
- “Skin in the Game” – #1 New York Times Bestseller;
- “The Bed of Procrustes”.
TEACHING GLOBAL TEAMS AT LEADING ORGANISATIONS ABOUT RISK MANAGEMENT
Taking risks was Nassim Taleb’s career for over 21 years. As a quantitative trader on Wall Street, he closed 650,000 transactions and examined 200,000 risk reports.
Teams at some of the largest companies in the world (Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM) as well as governmental entities (World Bank, the US Department of Defense) have taken his training sessions & workshops on how to build an antifragile business and manage risks.
CO-FOUNDER OF THE REAL WORLD RISK INSTITUTE
As co-founder and lecturer at the institute, he teaches attendees how to make decisions under uncertainty and provides them with a clear-cut way to approach risk. The mission of the institute is to revolutionize education by making it closer to the real-life challenges professionals face in the real world.
DISTINGUISHED PROFESSOR OF RISK ENGINEERING
An MBA and PhD graduate, Taleb is currently a Distinguished Professor of Risk Engineering at NYU’s Tandon School of Engineering, focusing on the properties of systems that can handle disorder.
AT BRAND MINDS 2023NASSIM TALEB WILL SHARE HIS STRATEGIES ON HOW TO TAKE CALCULATED RISKS IN UNCERTAIN TIMES.
Your team will learn:
- The 6 mistakes executives make in risk management;
- Why Big Data brings more risks than it solves;
- How to take risks you understand, instead of trying to understand the risks you are taking;
- Why business owners should study risk-taking, not risk management.
WHY HRs & TEAM LEADERS CONSIDER BRAND MINDS AS TOP TEAM DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
1. THE TEAMBUILDING OF THE YEAR
HRs, TEAM LEADERS, and GENERAL MANAGERS consider BRAND MINDS the #1 Team Development Opportunity confirming that by joining the event, their teams:
- Engage with REVOLUTIONARY IDEAS that generate
- MEANINGFUL BRAINSTORMINGS;
- Discover GREAT TACTICS for SALES, MARKETING,
- LEADERSHIP & DECISION MAKING;
- Reconnect with INDUSTRY LEADERS & STRATEGIC PARTNERS at the business event of the year;
- Learn GROWTH FRAMEWORKS from global experts in an unforgettable professional experience.
2. TEAMS ACCESS 360 BUSINESS EDUCATION
The line-up of outstanding international experts will deliver world-class business strategy speeches on:
- STRATEGIES TO ACHIEVE EXCEPTIONAL BUSINESS GROWTH
- THE FUTURE OF WORK & ITS IMPACT ON YOUR COMPANY
- THE BEST HABIT SYSTEM TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN LIFE & CAREER
- HOW TO BUILD THE #1 SALES TEAM
- TOOLS & TECHNIQUES TO BECOME MORE CREATIVE & INNOVATIVE
- KEY TACTICS TO TAKE CALCULATED RISCKS IN UNCERTAIN TIMES
3. INNOVATION MASTERCLASS WITH THE FORMER CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF DISNEY
Embed DESIGN THINKING in your TEAM by using a unique system created by Duncan Wardle, Innovation Expert & Former Creative Director @ DISNEY. Your team will:
- Learn 8 CREATIVE BEHAVIORS;
- Adopt 5 LATERAL THINKING TOOLS to help your team innovate;
- Install FRAMEWORKS for creating a sustainable innovation culture.
With over 6500 professionals from 50 countries expected to attend next year, BRAND MINDS is one of the top 5 largest business conferences in Europe.
The 2023 event is a 2-day business edutainment experience and takes place in Bucharest, at Romexpo, on June 2nd & 3rd.
Learn more about the business conference that will help you become a successful leader and prepare your company for the future at www.brandminds.com.
Source: IQads by www.iqads.ro.
*The article has been translated based on the content of IQads by www.iqads.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!