Emphasizing that Myofascial Pain Syndrome usually occurs in the form of severe pain, Prof.Dr. Vefik Arıca listed the symptoms of MAS as follows;
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF MYOFACIAL PAIN SYNDROME (MAS)?
– A feeling of stinging in the chest when breathing
– Pain or numbness radiating from the back to the arm
– Severe pain in the arm and leg area
– Insomnia (Patients often feel tired, sluggish and sleepy)
– Loss of appetite
– Getting tired of hands and arms very quickly
– Pain that does not go away despite painkillers
– Pain in one or more muscle groups
– Spasm, contraction, numbness and tingling may occur in the muscles
– High fever accompanied by muscle pain
– Pain is usually in the form of aches. Sharp pains can be detected as if a knife has been pierced.
Source: A HABER by www.ahaber.com.tr.
*The article has been translated based on the content of A HABER by www.ahaber.com.tr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!