Going to find the happiness that is nested in each of us, this is what Carole Serrat, life coach and sophrologist, is offering at the start of the year. Its 3 practices will help you make it emerge despite the difficulties we are going through, in order to fully enjoy it all year round.
Become aware of your breath, smile and imagine a boat trip on a virtual lake: here are the 3 exercises offered by sophrologist Carole Serrat. They will help you find that inner happiness that everyone aspires to after this difficult year 2020.
1. Breath meditation
Becoming aware of your breath without trying to modify it allows you to turn away from your ruminations and achieve mental calm.
• Comfortably installed , eyes closed, we breathe through our nose, focusing our attention on breathing.
• On sent l’air which enters and exits through the nostrils, we perceive the temperature differences.
• We leave our body breathe as he wants, we let go.
• On continue to gently bring our consciousness to each breath, one after the other. The most important is the one happening now. Through these back and forth between breath and thoughts, we are at the heart of mindfulness and inner peace.
2. The inner smile
The smile has a huge influence on our mind and that of others. It generates joy and endorphins, the hormones of well-being.
• On imagine that we can smile not only with our mouth, but also with our whole body.
• Lying down or sitting, we become aware of our points of support. We close our eyes and, with each exhale, we release our tensions.
• Then we evoke a memory or someone who fills us with joy.
• In conscience , we accompany with the inner gaze all the muscles of our face which are set in motion: we feel a smile emerge.
• We bring down that smile in our throats, on our shoulders, down to our belly. Our whole body shines! We listen to the feelings of well-being that this smile arouses. We make it shine outwards, around our friends, our family.
3. The lake of serenity
An exercise for those who think and want to calm their thoughts.
• On respire slowly and deeply. Then we let come the image of a lake suitable for meditation, in the heart of a green valley. On this lake, a boat comes to pick us up for a walk.
• We let go in this enchanting place with bright blue sky and sunny light reflecting on the water. A light breeze forms subtle, positive waves on the lake.
• The air is good , we breathe calmly, we fill our lungs with oxygen. We contemplate this landscape and we soak up the sensations of beauty, and tranquility that emanate from it.
• Our mind calms down, it becomes calm, very calm, like this lake that nothing can disturb. This lake of serenity is an ideal place for rejuvenation and arousing your image by breathing deeply is enough to find these soothing and regenerating sensations.
Read also :
Subscribe to the Top Santé Newsletter to receive the latest news for free
*The article has been translated based on the content of Topsante.com by www.topsante.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!