At the beginning of last month we got to know the Motorola One Fusion +, one of the new bets for the mid-range presented by the American company. However, it has not been until today that we finally know the base model of this new family, the Motorola One Fusion, which is maintained with specifications very similar to those of its older version, with a notable reduction in its price.
Motorola One Fusion Specifications
- Operating system: Android 10 con My UX
- screen: 6.5-inch LCD with HD + resolution (1,600 x 720 pixels)
- Processor: Snapdragon 710
- SoC: Dos núcleos Kryo 360 a 2,2 GHz y seis núcleos Kryo 360 a 1,7 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 616
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Storage: 64 GB of internal space capacity, expandable by microSD
- Main camera: Quad configuration with a 64MP main sensor, 118MP and 8MP wide-angle, 5MP macro lens, and 2MP depth sensor
- Frontal camera: simple 16 MP setup
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with fast recharge
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0 y conector jack de 3,5 mm
- Dimensions: 165 x 76 x 9,4 mm
- Weight: 202 grams
- Others: Fingerprint reader on the back, splash resistant
Suffice it to say that, despite the fact that both terminals share identical aesthetic lines, just by looking at the two phones we can begin to see their differences. And it is without a doubt the most obvious and notable change is the disappearance of the retractable module for the front camera, replaced in this case by a small notch in the form of a drop of water.
Although delving into the specifications, we can also find other changes for the screen itself, which maintaining its size of 6.5 inches, this time it will be formed by an LCD panel with HD + resolution 1,600 x 720 pixels.
However, the new Moto One Fusion also inherits many of the strengths of the One Fusion +. The first of these is the distribution of the cameras and buttons on the back and sides, keeping the specific button for Google Assistant and the fingerprint reader. And in fact, both models will share the same four-camera setup, with the same distribution and size of the lenses.
So, another great news is the fact that this smartphone maintains the huge 5,000 mAh battery, although at the moment it has not been specified if it will have the same type of TurboPower fast charge as the One Fusion +.
Price and availability
Now available in the Latin American market, the Motorola One Fusion will not reach the European market until next August, although its future availability in the two blue and green variants has already been confirmed, and a lower price than the One Fusion +, already available from 299 euros. So, given its specifications, we could see a terminal below 200 euros.