According to the manufacturer, the Edge 30 is the thinnest 5G smartphone on the market with a thickness of 6.79 mm.
Motorola today unveiled the new Edge 30 smartphone, which ranks below the manufacturer’s flagship range below the Edge 30 Pro released earlier this year. Unlike the Pro model, the most powerful iron on the market isn’t beating inside, but instead the base model relies on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 778G + system circuitry.
As a pair of circuits, the device has 8 GB of RAM, a 6.5-inch Full HD + resolution AMOLED display in Finland that supports 128 GB of storage and a refresh rate of 144 Hz. In terms of appearance, the device is recognizable as a member of the Edge 30 range, but it stands out from its own collection as well as the smartphone market in general only by its 6.79mm thick structure, making it the thinnest 5G smartphone on the market.
The thin plastic body accommodates a 4020 mAh battery that supports the manufacturer’s 33-watt TurboPower quick charge. The camera system in the phone is a 50-megapixel main camera with optical image stabilization, as well as a 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera that also supports macro photography. In addition, there is also a 2 megapixel depth camera on the back.
Motorola Edge 30 Specifications:
- External dimensions: 159.38 x 74.24 x 6.79 mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- 6.5 ”AMOLED display, Full HD +, 10-bit, 144 Hz, HDR10 +
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G + system circuit
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 or 256 GB of storage space
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (Wi-Fi 6E), Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, (A)GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
- Triple camera system:
- 50 megapixel main camera (1 / 1.5 ”, 1 um pixel size), f1.8, OIS, Omni PDAF
- 50 megapixel ultra-wide angle camera (0.64 μm pixel size), f2.2, 114 °, Macro Vision
- 2 megapixel depth camera (1.75 μm pixel size), f2.4
- 32 megapixel front camera (0.7 μm pixel size), f2.4
- 4020 mAh battery, 33 watt TurboPower 33 fast charge
- Android 12
- Update promise: 2 major Android updates and 3 year security fixes
The Motorola Edge 30 will go on sale in Finland on May 9 at a recommended price of 469 euros.
Source: Press release
Source: io-tech.fi by www.io-tech.fi.
*The article has been translated based on the content of io-tech.fi by www.io-tech.fi. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!