Although it does not come with a revolutionary design, Moto G Power 2022 could be to the liking of those who want a phone with a big screen and the best autonomy, at a low price.
Most new version Motorola G Power debuted, for the first time in the USA, an opportunity to find out the complete list of specifications and the price more or less relevant for European buyers.
The bad news is that the new Moto G Power doesn’t come with a revolutionary design either, with buyers receiving the same textured plastic finishes and fingerprint sensor centrally positioned on the back cover. Confirming the not at all encouraging rumors, the 6.5-inch Max Vision screen comes framed by a thick frame and unsightly “chin” at the bottom. The only consolation is the image refresh rate increased to 90Hz, which should help us get over the lower sharpness of images rendered using HD + resolution. Although it will not interest too many people, Motorola mentions reaching a screen-to-housing ratio of 86.45%, higher than last year’s G Power model.
Given that most contemporary smartphone products are very close or reach the threshold of 5000mAh, the battery capacity can no longer be considered an asset to “sell” the new Moto G Power. Unfortunately, neither the charging power capped at 10W and the waiting time of up to 3 hours for full charging can be considered credible advantages, the new Motorola product having to be treated as a budget phone and that’s about it.
Specifications Moto G Power 2022
- MaxVision 6.5-inch HD + screen (1600 x 720 pixels), 20: 9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate
- 12nm MediaTek Helio G37 chipset with octa-core CPU and GE8320 PowerVR GPU
- Conectivitate: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable up to 512GB with microSD
- OS Android 11
- Cameras: 50MP main with f / 1.8 aperture, 2MP DoF and 2MP macro, 8MP selfie camera
- Other features: 3.5mm audio jack, speaker at the bottom, fingerprint sensor mounted on the back cover, IP52 certification for water protection
- Dimensions: 167.24 x 76.54 x 9.36mm
- Weight: 203g
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charge (without fast charge)
- Without great prospects in terms of performance, the configuration is made around a low-cost MediaTek chipset, the Helio G37 model, helped with 4GB of RAM.
Although it has not been confirmed for global launch, the Motorola Moto G Power 2022 could hit European stores early next year.
Source: Go4IT by www.go4it.ro.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Go4IT by www.go4it.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!