Oreana Meyers, 25, then shot and killed herself after burning a house in Greenbury County with the bodies of her children inside on December 8.
An analysis of her Instagram account shows that her mother actively participated in rituals related to witchcraft and spiritualism.
On November 25, just under three weeks before the suicide, Meyers published a photo of jars with insects – butterflies, moths, mushrooms, stones, various plants, feathers and earthly things.
– I prepared jars of insects. Is this a thing or just an Oreana thing? LolXoxoxo – Oreana wrote in the post.
Oreana shared a series of announcements about the “mighty day of the manifestation” on November 11, even posting a photo of the ritual she performed that night at 11/23 (11:11 pm).
– Accepting 11/11..11: 11 .. – she stated in the announcement.
– Magic. Love. Unknown – it was written further.
She also shared a photo of the fairy figure, saying on Instagram:
– Fairies and flowers are my magic thing.
In addition to the mentioned photos, she posted a series of mimes on her profile, along with pictures of women embracing.
“Honestly, go ahead and be crazy and fall into weird mystical shit or whatever,” said one mime.
– Life is short. The reality is false. Yes, you haters – it was written in the announcement.
Although it is unknown whether the witchcraft had anything to do with the murder-suicide on December 8, in one of her notes, Meyers mentions the demons that defeated her.
Raven Bamgarner from West Virginia lost her sons Sean Dawson (7) and Riley James (6) in a tragic murder.
They were killed by the wife of her ex – Oreana Meyers (25), who then killed her children – Kiana Meyers (4); Arkilea Nova Meyersa (3) and Haikena Jiraci Meyersa (1), and after that she burned down the family house where the bodies of the killed children were.
Law enforcement revealed only the painful details of the shooting, saying that the depressed mother fully admitted the crime in her suicide notes.
“It’s like someone ripped your soul out,” Bamgarner told The Sun about losing her two boys.
– How can you do that to children? They had full lives ahead of them. I feel that she was completely sane, she did not write me a letter, she was selfish and she wanted to hurt people. It was planned and I can’t get my boys back, she killed my babies – said Bamgarner, who also has a three-year-old daughter Kari from a previous relationship.
According to the local sheriff, Meyers was upset that her husband Brian was staying with relatives during the work week due to transportation problems. Text messages between her and her husband showed that his absence during the week was a terrible source of quarrel between them. According to the sheriff, the woman became more desperate after Brian left the groceries on December 6 and left the house.
– You will have nothing to return but corpses. Nobody cares, why should I be? – she wrote a message to her husband then. – Money will come and go, once I go there, it can’t replace me. I beg and cry for help, but I never get it. My mental health is crying out for help – I don’t care anymore.
Raven shared 50-50 custody with Brian and said she talked to Orean as she left her boys to stay.
Addressing the media last Thursday, the sheriff said that the children had gunshot wounds to the heads, that they were shot from a shotgun, while Meyers’ body was found under the picnic table.
A red line was drawn over her face from ear to ear, MetroNews.com reported. That mysterious line was noticed at Meyers’ and on the surveillance camera footage, when she was going to pick up her two sons from school. One of the boys asked her if there was blood on her face, but Meyers replied that she had drawn it herself.
An hour later, the emergency service received a call due to a house fire. When firefighters arrived at the scene just before 4 pm, they found the house engulfed in flames. About 40 minutes later, the woman’s body was found in the yard. Four children were found in the house on the same day, the body of the fifth child was found only four days later, VVNS-TV reported.
“She shot them in the head and set the house on fire, then went outside and shot herself,” Raven said.
– Police say she used a shotgun. Every time you fire, you have to break the rifle and load it with ammunition. How can anyone do that to children, five times? – says Raven.
“In these letters, she apologized, talked about mental illness,” Raven said, referring to the suicide notes left by Meyers.
– She did it five times, she wrote four different letters, she set this up, this was not just a mental illness, it was planned – says Raven.
– It’s nobody’s fault, it’s mine. My demons have defeated me. I’m sorry, I wasn’t strong enough – Meyers wrote.
She sent a message to her husband on the day of the shooting saying she had left something in his car. A letter with a bloody fingerprint next to her initials was found in the car.
– I shot all the boys in the head. I set the house on fire. I shot myself in the head. I’m sorry – she wrote in her confession.
– Mental health is serious. I hope that one day someone will help others like me. Mental health should not be joked about or taken lightly. When someone prays, prays, cries out for help, help him. You could easily save a life or more lives. Thank you, OAM, ‘was Meyers’ message.
Glass jars with a crystal and a cloth with a spiral symbol were also found in the car.
Raven said she met Brian when she was 13 years old. She married him when she was 19 years old. When they broke up, Brian met Oreana and told Raven that she would be a better mother.
– I worked hard, I went back to school to enroll in college over the Internet, I bought a car, I could afford a home on my own, as a single mother I did everything I could – says Raven.
She hoped to celebrate her first Christmas in her new home with her three children.
– I wanted to give them everything I never had – said the young mother, who also grew up in a foster family.
– I wake up, I think – I have to prepare breakfast for the children – and then I realize that I have only one left – says Raven.
“I think I’ll find them in my rooms now, but they’re not there.” The daughter constantly asks where her older brothers are. I say in heaven, with God, but she doesn’t understand that concept yet. I don’t know how to explain it to her. I say, they can’t come back, but you can talk to them – said the inconsolable mother.
Source: Novosti.rs RSS – Današnje vesti by www.novosti.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Novosti.rs RSS – Današnje vesti by www.novosti.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!