On September 15, the +1 project will organize the Visionaries conference. The main theme is sustainable development, the goals of which are related to care for the environment, economic and social well-being of people.
Moscow will host a conference on sustainable business development “Visionaries”Evgenia Hrisanfova
The program is divided into three blocks:
- “Ecology”: interaction between business, government and consumers, “green” energy, waste recycling, responsible production and other topics.
- “Corporate governance”: managing according to the principles of sustainable development, caring for the well-being of employees, etc.
- Society: Responsible Consumption and Platforms for Dialogue.
Among the speakers of the conference:
- Sergei Guriev, economist, professor of economics at the Paris School of Political Science;
- Regina Kuzmina, President of Unilever in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus;
- Dmitry Aksakov, Vice President of VEB.RF;
- Natalya Poppel, Advisor to the CEO for Sustainable Development at Severstal;
- Maxim Remchukov, Sustainable Development Director, Sibur Holding;
- Anton Kulbachevsky, Head of the Department of Nature Management and Environmental Protection of the City of Moscow, and other specialists.
You can find out more details and buy a ticket Online.
Cover photo: Unsplash
Source: RB.RU by rb.ru.
*The article has been translated based on the content of RB.RU by rb.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!