Photo: Freedom Holding
In the second quarter of 2021, Morgan Stanley, the largest financial conglomerate, acquired 204,938 shares of Freedom Holding. Previously, the company’s portfolio contained only 69 of these shares. With the acquisition, Morgan Stanley is ranked second on FRHC’s list of institutional investors.
Timur Turlov, founder and majority shareholder of Freedom Finance, told Äripäev that the past year has been eventful for the company. “We bought three financial institutions in different countries, launched new services, increased our market share and do not intend to stop there,” Turlov said.
Reliable companies with a solid history
Freedom Finance brokerage company was founded in 2008, today it has offices in the USA, Germany, Cyprus, Russia, Ukraine and other countries. The holding is regulated by the US Securities and Exchange Commission, and Freedom Finance Europe Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
5 interesting facts about Freedom Finance
• 20,000 employees
• 75 offices in seven countries
• $ 142 million in equity
• Shares of the holding are traded on the Nasdaq exchange
• 330,000 active client accounts
All of these large investment firms have increased their stakes in Freedom Holding Corp. For the second quarter of 2021
• Two Sigma Investments, the majority shareholder of Freedom Holding Corp., repurchased 399,910 shares
• Penserra Capital Management – 115,601 shares
• DE Shaw & Co. – 73,938 shares
• Voloridge Investment Management – 35 693 акции
• Jump Financial – 31,300 shares
• Schonfeld Strategic Advisors – 29 100 акций
• Deutsche Asset Management Americas – 27,987 shares
• Susquehanna International Group – 25 130 акций
• Advisor Group – 23 904 акции
Source: https://www.dv.ee/ by www.dv.ee.
*The article has been translated based on the content of https://www.dv.ee/ by www.dv.ee. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!