Based Decisions on temporary restriction of exports of basic agri-food products important for the population (“Official Gazette of RS” No. 49/2022 and 52/2022) is temporarily restricted exports of agri-food products important to the population in order to prevent critical shortages.
Restrictions apply to the export of the following products in the following quantities:
|“Tariff code||Appointment||Quantity per product group|
|1001||Wheat and half:||220.000 t|
|– Durum wheat:|
|1001 19 00 00||– – The rest|
|1001 99 00 00||– – Other|
|1005 90 00 00||– The others|
|1103||Cereal, semolina and pellet meal:|
|– Prekrupa i griz:|
|1103 13||– – Of maize:|
|1103 13 10 00||– – – Of a fat content, by weight, not exceeding 1,5%|
|1103 13 90 00||– – – Others|
|1101 00||Wheat or half flour:||23.000 t|
|– Wheat flour:|
|1101 00 11 00||– – Of durum wheat|
|1101 00 15 00||– – Of common wheat and spelled|
|1101 00 90 00||– half flour|
|Appointment||Quantity per product group|
|1512||Sunflower-seed, saffron or cotton-seed oil and fractions thereof, whether or not refined, but not chemically modified:|
|– Sunflower-seed or safflower oil and fractions thereof:|
|1512 11||– – Crude oil:||0|
|– – – Other:|
|1512 11 91 00||– – – – Sunflower oil|
|1512 19||– – Other:|
|1512 19 90 00||– – – Other|
|ex of sunflower seeds, in packings for retail sale||8.000.000 l|
|ex other than sunflower seeds||0”|
- The request for export is submitted in a free form (e-mail body or attachment to the memorandum) to the e-mail address: [email protected]
- If the request is submitted in the body of the e-mail, it is necessary to enclose the Authorization by which the applicant is authorized to submit a request for export approval on behalf and for the account of the economic entity,
- If the request is submitted as an e-mail attachment, it must be on the memorandum of the business entity, signed by the authorized person, in which case the authorization is not necessary.
- The request is submitted in the period from:
- from 22.04. to 04/28/2022 for the month of May
- from 20.05. to 05/25/2022 for the month of June and
- in the period from the 20th to the 25th of the current month for each following month
- All requests submitted before or after the prescribed deadline will not be considered by the Commission.
- The application is submitted for the quantity planned for export in the following month and which cannot exceed 20% of the total monthly quantity determined for the product group (except for oil for which there is no quantitative maximum):
|Product group||Total approved monthly quantity by product group||Maximum monthly quantity per subject
|Wheat||220,000 tons||44,000 tons|
|Corn||150,000 tons||30,000 tons|
|Flour||23,000 tons||4,600 tons|
|Refined oil packaged||8.000.000 l||/ l|
- The request shall be accompanied by scanned Contracts relating to the goods for which export authorization is sought, which shall contain the following information:
- date of concluding the contract,
- contract number,
- contracting parties, (with business data; name, registered office, personal identification number, registration number, authorized person)
- the type and quantity of goods for which the contract has been concluded
- signatures of both parties
- country of export
- email address
- The Ministry will decide on the requests for approval of the export of economic entities on the proposal of the Commission.
- The Ministry of Finance – Customs Administration will monitor the implementation of each individual approval and submit it to the Commission.
- Item 4 of this decision stipulates that the economic entity must sell at least 80% of the allowed quantity of goods during the month, because if it does not realize the requested quantity or exceeds the allowed quantity, its request for the next month will not be considered.
- If the total quantity per product group expressed in the requests exceeds the limit, the Commission will linearly reduce the requested quantities per exporter.
- Republic administrative fee
|1||Fee for resolving an application for a permit to export goods||Amount of expenditure||13.220,00 RSD|
|Purpose of the payment||For a permit to export goods|
|Name and address of recipient||Budget of the Republic of Serbia|
|Model and reference number||97||Municipality code|
Source: Bolja Zemlja by www.boljazemlja.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Bolja Zemlja by www.boljazemlja.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!