The Meta Advantage Suite has been expanded to include innovative functions that are intended to increase the efficiency and measurability of advertising campaigns based on AI. The test of the new AI sandbox was also announced.
The parent company of Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp is increasingly working on AI optimization and automation of tools and features that should open up new opportunities for marketers on various levels. And some innovations have now been rolled out or announced. Among other things Meta recently new functions of Meta Advantage Suite that are based on generative AI. In addition, we can now take a look at the new AI Sandbox, which provides generative AI functions for advertisers.
Metas Marketer Creative Tool AI Sandbox im Test
The AI Sandbox acts as a testing ground – Meta’s goal is to find out what works for marketers and make the top features in Ad Tools easy to use. These are the AI functions at a glance:
- Text variation: Users can create multiple text versions, trying out different styles and messages for specific audiences.
- Background Generation: Marketers can use background images from text input, allowing them to explore different backgrounds faster and diversify their creative resources.
- Cropping: Advertisers have the ability to resize creative assets to different aspect ratios across multiple surfaces, such as stories or reels, reducing the time and resources spent repurposing creative assets.
Meta is currently testing the new tools and features with a smaller group of advertisers to gather feedback for improvements. In July, the group would like to start gradually expanding access to more marketers.
Smarter Campaign my Meta Advantage 2.0
Meta Advantage is a “portfolio of automation products” powered by AI and machine learning. Marketers can use this to optimize campaign results and personalize ads.
Last year, Meta had already started to combine automated products into Meta Advantage.
The Advantage+ Shopping Campaigns for Facebook and Instagram make it possible to optimize and automate ad delivery, creation and management using the power of AI.
Meta launches Advantage+ Shopping Campaigns globally
Since then, acceptance has increased. Meta states that three times as many advertisers are using Advantage+ shopping campaigns weekly compared to six months ago. And now, Meta is introducing new Advantage features designed to enable marketers to more effectively leverage the power of AI. They are designed to give more flexibility when using creatives and help them measure which campaigns are working. These are the functions at a glance.
Advantage+ features: campaign switch, video and better measurability
- Switch manual campaigns to Advantage+ Shopping in one click: Businesses can convert their current campaigns to Advantage+ Shopping campaigns, taking advantage of AI quickly and easily. This new feature is available in Ads Manager when marketers click Duplicate within an ad campaign. Rollout will be phased out to all advertisers with access to Advantage+ Shopping campaigns over the coming month.
- Use of video creatives in catalog ads: Catalog ads allow advertisers to import a product catalog and run ads to promote the products featured there. Instead of just using static product images, marketers can now import and use videos. Meta then uses AI and machine learning to show users the best-performing video across Feed, Stories, Watch, and Reels. Advertisers can use video in their manual sales campaigns or in Advantage+ shopping campaigns, targeting or not targeting stores. This product is currently being tested with select advertisers and Meta plans to roll it out more widely later this year.
- Introducing Performance Comparisons: This new automated report allows advertisers to compare existing manual sales campaigns to Advantage+ shopping campaigns to better understand the impact of automation on performance. The feature is already being phased out to advertisers using Advantage+ Shopping campaigns.
- Performance improvement with Advantage+ audiences: Rather than using an advertiser’s audience targeting inputs as hard constraints, such as males ages 18-35 who like baseball, advertisers using Advantage+ audiences add their audience inputs as add suggestions. This allows the meta ad system to find more people outside of those suggestions – when meta has determined they’re interested and likely to lead to a conversion. For certain advertisers who need strict restrictions, such as a minimum age for certain products or shipping destination parameters, Meta continues to offer these at the campaign level via a new section called “Audience Control”.
Meta is currently testing the tool with a select group. Based on the knowledge gained, the group wants to open the tests to more marketers in the coming months.
Meta increasingly relies on AI and automation
According to its own statements, the Facebook group invests tens of billions of dollars in its own infrastructure every year, and an increasing part of this is used to expand its AI capacities for ads. Meta says:
Those investments are what ensure that the AI-powered tools advertisers touch-and-feel reach their full potential at scale – like generative AI, which often requires more computing capability to work effectively.
As part of ongoing work to evolve AI modeling, Meta now uses larger, more complex models in the ad system to further improve performance and measurement when the corporation doesn’t have access to the same detailed layer of data. Meta gives an example and explains:
For example, previously on Instagram, we needed one model for optimizing clicks on Story ads and another model to optimize conversions or sales for ads on Reels. Now, with more advanced AI modeling that optimizes across all surfaces (Feed, Story, Explore, and Reels), it allows us to transfer learnings across multiple objectives at the same time, which helps improve advertiser conversions and the quality of ads people see.
For Meta it is clear that for all of the group’s apps there is a great opportunity for the use of AI, which can improve the experience for both advertisers and users. So we can look forward to what comes next.
B2B content marketing using a practical example, trends in green marketing in B2B, 7 effective SEO tips to boost your company’s visibility and other B2B insights await you on May 16th.
Green marketing, visibility boosts and practical tips en masse at the Digital Bash
– B2B powered by Adobe
Source: OnlineMarketing.de by onlinemarketing.de.
*The article has been translated based on the content of OnlineMarketing.de by onlinemarketing.de. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!