A general meeting was held on Megacran, some of the resolutions highlighted are:
- With the unanimous vote of the General Meeting, the Board of Directors approves the measures taken so far in connection with the launch of the MRP Program, and authorizes the Board to launch a new phase of the MRP (MRP Program II), make related decisions, amend and sign necessary documents.
- With the unanimous vote of the General Meeting modifying the share structure of the company, the 777,263 dematerialized registered ordinary shares with a nominal value of HUF 1,000 each will be converted into 777,263,000 ordinary shares with a nominal value of HUF 1 each. As a result of the conversion, 1 ordinary share with a nominal value of HUF 1,000 will be replaced by 1,000 ordinary shares with a nominal value of HUF 1 each.
- The General Meeting authorizes the Board of Directors to conditionally increase the share capital of the company by issuing a convertible bond in private or public circulation. The share capital may be increased until 3 July 2025, provided that the maximum amount for which the Board of Directors may increase the share capital may not exceed HUF 1,554,526,000. The Board of Directors is entitled to determine an issue value different from the nominal value. The authorization covers the amendment of the articles of association and the resolution of all related issues and decisions that otherwise fall within the competence of the General Meeting, including the restriction or exclusion of the pre-emptive right of the shareholders.
- In order to achieve the company’s development goals, the General Meeting approves the use of a bond-based fund by the private or public offering of corporate bonds to help optimize its financing structure, from a total of HUF 300 million to HUF 2.5 billion.
- The General Meeting authorizes the Board of Directors to purchase or acquire treasury shares for the purpose of the employee share ownership program for a period of 18 months from the date of the Extraordinary General Meeting convened on July 3, 2020.
The Megacran has fallen 5.4 percent this year.