The Taiwanese company today unveiled its new chipsets for Dimensity 1200 and Dimensity 1100 5G smartphones, manufactured using 6nm process technology and featuring advanced AI, imaging and multimedia capabilities with 5G support.
The new addition to MediaTek’s portfolio of 5G Dimensity 1200 and 1100 chipsets will provide device makers with an expanded set of capabilities to develop high-performance 5G smartphones with advanced cameras, graphics and improved communications capabilities.
Key features of MediaTek Dimensity 1200 and 1100 5G:
- Highly integrated 5G modem with MediaTek 5G UltraSave technology
- Dimensity 1200 supports 200MP photo capture with its five-core HDR-ISP and an updated version of MediaTek’s six-core AI processor (MediaTek APU 3.0)
- Dimensity 1100 supports 108MP photos with current MediaTek APU 3.0
- The Dimensity 1200 features an octa-core processor, powered by up to 3x Arm Cortex-A78 ultra-cores, three Arm Cortex-A78 super cores and four energy-efficient Arm Cortex-A55 cores, plus a nine-core GPU
- The Dimensity 1100 is also an octa-core processor that includes four Arm Cortex-A78 cores clocked at up to 2.6GHz, and four energy-efficient Arm Cortex-A55 cores, as well as an Arm Mali-G77 nine-core GPU.
- Dimensity 1200 supports 168 Hz displays and Dimensity 1100 144 Hz
Bluetooth 5.2 support
The first devices with the new MediaTek Dimensity 1200 and 1100 chipsets are expected to hit the market in the late first and early second quarters of this year.
Source: Mobile-review.com — Новости by mobile-review.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Mobile-review.com — Новости by mobile-review.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!