Pedro Martins took a position on the Semedo case for the first time. The coach of Olympiacos, speaking to Nova, pointed out that no one in the team ever doubted his innocence in the matter of the rape charge and added that he will return to training as soon as possible.
“Semedo will return to training as soon as possible. We are waiting for him very soon. Of course we are waiting for him and we will help him to integrate as soon as possible. “He must try and help himself and as a professional to integrate into the team and defend the image of Olympiacos”, said Martins and added:
“As a player he is excellent and very useful for us in the locker room. We are waiting for him to return, we never doubted his innocence. We have confidence in the Greek justice and we are waiting to hear the decisions and the answers on his issue “, he concluded.
Semedo case: The 17-year-old mother breaks her silence
On Thursday, the mother of the 17-year-old, who denounces her gang rape by Ruben Semedo and the artistic manager, spoke about the case that has been occupying public opinion for the last few days.
In a statement, through the ombudsman of the family Alexis Kougia, the mother of the minor responds to what is written and said about her daughter, on the occasion of the complaint about her gang rape.
She categorically states that it is not her daughter, the girl in the video that is circulated through social media, to perform sexual acts in a car and asks the question if “there are other videos with child pornography on his cell phone” of an athlete.
The mother of the 17-year-old gives her own answer to the “threatening message” that was sent to the footballer via instagram and also states that she is aware that she is not infallible.
The statement of the mother of the 17-year-old about the Semedo case
In detail, in her statement, the mother of the 17-year-old states:
“For the last week I have been watching, silently, terrified and without being able to react, my family being devoured by the media and especially by social media.
Respecting the presumption of innocence of the accused and the sensitive age of my daughter, we initially chose not to make statements and to claim our rights in the courts.
Unfortunately, the defendants’ side chose the exact opposite strategy. Make sure photos of my daughter are posted on social media, as if shading her face
protects its anonymity. Specific social media accounts are inserted under each relevant post and copy-paste the same, very specific, obviously coordinated insulting statements about my daughter and our family.
We have heard, in addition to the fact that my daughter is supposedly a “professional prostitute”, that her family, which has many children, forced her into certain practices and blackmail
Photos of my daughter’s friends have been released, as well as random girls who have nothing to do with the case.
Irrelevant girls appear on headlines and social media, where they are cursed in dance and have to prove a week before the opening of the schools that they are not elephants. How do we allow this for our children?
Because so far very specific parts of the case have been leaked by the defendants, without our answer, because the trial will obviously be late, and I would not like the well-known rumors about my child who is just starting school to continue, I would like to clarify some critical points “.
What is the answer to the video
Regarding the video that was circulated through social media, he notes:
“A video has been released, in which my daughter is allegedly involved in sexual activity in the car of the accused football player, before they go to his house.
I had to watch this video and I would like to state categorically that my daughter does not appear in it.
In fact, not even the girl who was with her that night appears in this video.
This is a video, in which one of the accused probably appears, with 2 girls regardless of the case, most likely in a car other than the one used that night.
And I ask you, how is it possible for you to disgrace like this and to circulate on social media and in the media the even consensual sex life of 2 unknown girls? And how happy are you that a 27-year-old athlete, a role model for many young people, is dating underage girls?
Is it common practice for the accused to videotape the minors with whom he has an affair?
Are there other videos of child pornography on his cell phone? ”
What does he say about the “threatening-blackmailing message” via instagram
Regarding the “threatening-blackmailing message” that the footballer received on instagram, the mother of the 17-year-old states:
“My daughter has seen four psychologists these days, one from the police on the day of the complaint, one during the interrogation, and two private individuals.
Everyone recognizes that the child has all the classic psychological signs that all rape victims carry.
As for the allegedly threatening-blackmailing message received by one of the accused shortly before the accusation was made public, it comes from an instagram account with his details visible.
This person is just one of my daughter’s many followers on instagram, with whom they have exchanged contact only once. We believe that she obtained the information from my daughter’s circle of friends, to whom she turned to tell her about her problem, or even more likely from the footballer’s partner, the accused and her alleged friend.
“My daughter has never exchanged a message in any medium with either of the two defendants, whom she met the same night through her ‘girlfriend’.”
“My daughter refused the invitation to meet him again”
In her statement, the mother of the minor claims that her daughter refused the invitation to meet Ruben Semedo again.
Her “girlfriend” and, as it turned out later, the footballer ‘s occasional sexual partner was the one who contacted him the next day, apparently because she wanted to see him again.
My daughter declined the invitation to meet him again.
There are messages from my daughter to her friends, as well as a conversation with her partner from the house of the accused, where she asks for help and someone comes to pick her up, because she has been raped.
All of the above are on my daughter’s cell phone which has been detained by the police.
I hope that the mobile phones of the accused have been kept and it can be seen if they have a system to communicate with minors through social media and to videotape and distribute the
their sexual encounters ”.
“I am aware that I am not infallible”
In conclusion, the 17-year-old mother states that she is aware that she is not infallible, however, her priority is to support her daughter and the other children.
“I understand my responsibilities as a mother, believe me I am aware that I am not infallible. At the moment, however, my priority is to support my daughter, as well as my other children. We are all being monitored by a psychologist and we are trying to move forward.
I think we can all agree that a girl has the right to wear the clothes she likes, to post provocative photos on social media in a swimsuit and that this is not an invitation to rape.
“Let us all hope that the next time a drunken minor is found half-willing in an adult home, there will be someone who will call a taxi to take her home.”
Source: Enikos by www.enikos.gr.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Enikos by www.enikos.gr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!