Lotus Unveils New Brand, Lotus’s, Promotes “Smart” Shopping Experience
Pilot two branches Before the official launch of a new brand
Lotus launches a new brand, Lotus’s, offering a “Smart” shopping experience to meet today’s and future consumer lifestyles. Pilot, refine and enhance experience in two fields Before gradually changing every branch and every customer service channel Ready to launch the brand soon
The Lotus’s brand reflects a more modern and vibrant shopping experience. To provide customers Feels good every day at Lotus The ‘Drop Pin’ sign symbolizes the pearl embroidery that Lotus is a destination that meets all customer needs. That comes from the identity that differentiates the brand in 4 things:
• Total smart supply chain and innovative products select the best quality. For a better life
• Seamless omni-channel experience, let you feel good anytime, anywhere.
• Integrated technology and data innovation, more than just price. And designed just for you
• Committed sustainability living for the well-being of everyone.
Smart Shopping Experience has been piloted at two branches.
• Lotus, Ekamai-Ramindra Express Branch Which is a large store That has been adjusted to every area of the branch Both in supermarkets and shopping centers to create a Mega Food Store with a full range Both in the supermarket, fresh food department, ready-to-eat food and dry food, as well as rental shops And food court With many new services for a more comfortable life
• Lotus, Ekachai branch 99, a small shop It has been rebranded as “Lotus’s go fresh” brand that focuses on providing the highest quality food products. With items necessary for daily life Meet the needs of new normal consumers who are shifting to buy fresh food in a small shop closer to home.
Lotus will officially launch a new brand soon and will adjust all branches nationwide. Including digital and online channels “Smart” shopping gives good feeling every day at Lotus
Source: ประชาชาติธุรกิจ by www.prachachat.net.
*The article has been translated based on the content of ประชาชาติธุรกิจ by www.prachachat.net. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!