Today, the President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, is visiting the Special Hospital for Cerebrovascular Diseases “St. Sava” in Belgrade.The president arrived at St. Sava Hospital. After talking to the employees, Vučić went on a tour of the new neuro-intervention room. Minister of Health Zlatibor Loncar is also visiting the President.
– This looks good, it saves lives – said the president.
Vučić said that he is grateful that we have people who want to work and who are happy when they get machines like this on which they will treat people.
– I am grateful to have you, people who want to do complicated operations – the president said.
– The new machine is worth one million and 200 thousand euros, this will greatly help in the treatment of patients. Congratulations to all the doctors on their work. We continue to equip hospitals. This machine, the latest, is not available in any hospital in the countries of the former Yugoslavia. Only hospitals in Vienna and Istanbul have it. I thank the medical workers and I hope that by the end of the year we will be able to make them happy with a new salary increase – said Vučić.
About the resolution on Srebrenica
– As I announced ten days ago, I said that the flood of those resolutions would start after Montenegro. What is surprising is that Podgorica was more zealous than Pristina. What worries me is that any incident can happen, it can only slow us down, because most investments in the region are with us – said Vučić.
About the new wave of the corona
– Today, health care is one of the carriers of the state, health care is more than a quarter of our budget. We were out of the list of 35 countries, now we are 18. Now we will overtake many who are in the EU. – said the president and added that “we are building the most modern hospitals”.
– In a few days, we will open the Health Center in Borča – the president announced.
– Much less doctors go than before. Whatever someone says, the safety of children, the standard, the possibility of schooling are the reasons why someone stays in the country. A lot of people are coming back to our country and I’m really proud. More and more of them are returning, especially the highly educated. The biggest problem is craftsmen, we will miss that high school layer the most. They earn more abroad than here – said Vučić.
“The biggest problem is that we don’t have children”
Source: Novosti.rs RSS – Današnje vesti by www.novosti.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Novosti.rs RSS – Današnje vesti by www.novosti.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!