The police ended an online carnival party in Breda café De Beyerd on Friday evening because the corona rules were violated. According to a police spokesperson, there were at least twenty men present in the pub on Boschstraat. “We hosted and walked in and out. That is gathering and it is known today forbidden ”, the spokesperson told the regional newspaper BN DeStem.
All those present, including manager Mikel de Jongh of the café, received an official report. “Under certain circumstances you can keep such a live stream, I was told. But I was insufficiently aware of the rules, and moreover, I should have applied for a permit in advance, which we forgot. All very stupid ”, he tells the newspaper.
From the cafe, carnival songs were thrown onto the internet that could be followed by the enthusiasts via a live stream. Barely an hour after the party started, it was over.
- Merkel: Enough vaccines to be vaccinated on a large scale soon
- AstraZeneca offered separate vaccine deals to four EU countries
- European regulator is looking at another corona vaccine: CureVac
- France recommends one dose of corona vaccine for ex-patients
- Brussels wants to vaccinate 70 percent of adults before September 21
- Search for 2 million unvaccinated elderly people
- Brazilian minister: new corona variant three times more contagious
- Number of new infections in Germany decreased slightly, 2,320,093 Germans have been diagnosed with corona
- US purchases another 200 million corona vaccines
Entertainment / personal:
Source: De Telegraaf by www.telegraaf.nl.
*The article has been translated based on the content of De Telegraaf by www.telegraaf.nl. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!